Local Links Test

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
they both should open in a new window
(or the internal link should open in a new tab)

Works here.

I don't think it's possible to set the target on a link to a new tab with HTML...

Maybe just set all links to open in a new window since the default setting on Firefox 2 opens all "new window" links in a new tab ;)

they both should open in a new window

Heh, I wrote and installed a mod to make that not happen. If you want it to open in a new tab/window, then middle click on the link. ;)

I don't think it's possible to set the target on a link to a new tab with HTML...

It's all controlled via the browser. The code just says "not this window". Your browser and it's settings dictate new window or new tab.

It's all controlled via the browser. The code just says "not this window". Your browser and it's settings dictate new window or new tab.

Yep, that's what I meant to say ;) The html target attribute is passed on to the browser and it's out of the coder's hands at that point.

Yay! Horay code!

I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes, and that happens only in this forum and hasn't happened before, no links at all are opened...Opera just doesn't react on clicks on any links on this site...When I change to another tab it reacts there, just not in the partifular one...happened in the New Ferrari Dino thread for example...

Does that happen to anybody else as well?