LOST

LOST

• Total voters

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Just wondering if anyone else on this forum follow LOST?

I do, and I just saw ep. 20 last night, and I guess ep. 21-26 won't be avaliable on the web before it actually has been aired on american television.

I heard that ep. 21 wil air the 27th. this month, I can't wait .. :eek:

Everyone is talking about their theories and so on ... I dunno ... I just can't wait til ep. 21 and we'll see what is inside the hatch that Locke and Boone discovered. I wonder what the light inside the hatch in ep. 20 is all about? And those same numbers engraved on the hatch?

This tv-series, IMO, is the best I have seen, except Band of Brothers of course ... what do you guys think?

(btw, I've dldd ep. 1-20 via Bit Comet. I'll upload specific eps/post the torrents if someone wants it)

haz

i watch it, who is the guy in the black suit on the hill? are there other survivers they dont know about like the black woman said

jasonchiu said:
i watch it, who is the guy in the black suit on the hill? are there other survivers they dont know about like the black woman said

it's his (Jacks) dad, or his "ghost". They've talked about the "thing" that is out there makes them see things that aren't actually there. I mean his dad died so, he can't be there .. I guess ..

Other survivors from the same crash you mean? I dunno .. but that guy Ethan seems to have been there from before. And the frensch chick of course ...

I love the fat guy, he cracks me up ... Love his "story" in ep 19 or 20 ... :lol:

haz

excellent stuff....ive heard of it..thing is im always here so i dont make it for shows on the telly

jasonchiu said:
thats the "monster"

we don't know if it's actually a monster yet :)

what we know, is "it" makes them see things/illusions ..

haz

I think I have to break your heart... Its only 22 eps... afaik

I watched up to ep 20 as well... They just started in Germany and are at ep 3...

I got my GF to watch them and sche likes it, but its sooo hard for me not to tell her everything I know...

Buba

Buba said:
I think I have to break your heart... Its only 22 eps... afaik

I watched up to ep 20 as well... They just started in Germany and are at ep 3...

I got my GF to watch them and sche likes it, but its sooo hard for me not to tell her everything I know...

Buba

dude, I'm the exact same way! I got my gf to watch it, and she never usually likes anything ... but are there really just 22 eps??? :eek: :| :cry: :cry: :cry:

haz

Hmm, according to www.tvtome.com its 25, sorry for freaking you out...

Buba

:oops: phew .. well, at least 5 more eps for me then :D yay !!

How far have you gotten in the series?

haz

Buba said:
Hmm, according to www.tvtome.com its 25, sorry for freaking you out...

Buba

I surfed by www.tvtome.com (huge site btw), and it says (Show Stars)--> "Ian Somerhalder - Boone Carlisle (Season 1)" :shock: that's supports my theory that there must be sequal series !!!

What do you think?

edit: "Show DVDs: Lost - The Complete First Season - September 6, 2005"
so it must be a series two :)

haz

One of the best shows on TV this days!

THERE WILL DEFINATLY BE ANOTHER SEASON!

They won't get of this island for at least 3 seasons... I mean, JJ Abrams has proved with Alias, that he can make such a thing go forever, even change the very basics of the series, why it started in the first place and it still is running...

I'm currently also at ep 20, as everybody else, I guess... But I'm soo amped to see how it goes on.

I usually like to dl a whole season and watch it within 3 days ;-) Did so with 24 season 3, The OC Season 1 and first half of 2, Scrubs season 4 up to the current one...

When I got my Flatrate I had lots of catching up to do ;-)

Buba

I watch it every week and download & save the HRHD rips off TVTorrents. :thumbsup:

I only do that for Alias...

When I strted to dl Lost, the first few hrdh rips had like 1 seed and 2 peers :-(

All I would need than is a Hugeass LCD with DVI input... ;-)

Buba

I have never understoof what is so good about it.... I guess when it first started, I was too hooked on to amazing race and Joey, plus at that time FG and TG was airing as well... so that was enough tv for me every week :mrgreen: