LOST

LOST

• Total voters
]***********SPOILER, SPOILS REST OF SEASON 2***************

IF THIS IS TRUE, THAT IS. (Highlight for reading)"Taken from IMDB.com message boards on Lost
I hope this isn't true.
But it makes so much sense

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey homies. Yeah you read right! I got the goods with me on your favorite TV show "Lost". As most of you know, Michelle Rodriguez has recently been jailed for DUI, and hell, you just KNOW the new meat is gonna cough up some big spoilers straight from the prison blog! That's why I'm here, and that's all I'm saying on it. M-Rod has revealed to me, her prison cell mate, the Gooodies on the upcoming last three episode of Lost's second season. And she was grinning impishly all the while.

She warned to keep it all hush-hush, but she said it with a mischievous red-handed look that told me what she really meant was "Go ahead man...SPILL."

So here you go, Lost fanatics. Here's the exclusive inside scoop, the TRUE and exclusive stuff. And you got my good friend Michelle Rodriquez as your source.

1. The last three episodes we got lined up for May Sweeps is as follows:
Ep # 221 "?" and Eko flashbacks
Ep # 222 "Three Minutes" with Michael flashbacks
Ep # 223 "Live Together, Die Alone" with Desmond flashbacks; 2 hours of finale fun!

2. In the episode "Three Minutes" ...
Walt is back in flashbacks. Michael is a liar alright; turns out he has seen his son. For Three Minutes he was able to talk with him and be with him before The Others sent him off on a mission to do what they wanted him to do.

Which was...

Release the captive prisoner ..... Alexander Widmore.

You heard right, motherf'ckers! The captive Other previously calling himself "Henry Gale" is a member of the Widmore family...

1. In the season finale, Libby will be making an appearance in Desmond's flashbacks as the niece of a mysterious rich business man named Clifford Widmore. Widmore sounds familiar right?? Hehehe.
2. There are three major families added to the mystery of island ... Widmore, Purdue, and of course, ........ Hanso.

3. The season finale has 3 major plotlines:

First ... Desmond reappears.

Desmond (getting some "AWESOME" flashbacks along the way) joins up with Sayid, Jack, Kate, Michael as they all confront The Others at a base set along the coastal shore of the island, with an underground lab leading into the hillside ...... in the center of the hill? A GIANT RADIO TOWER!!!

Michelle says..."It's a f'cking trap!!"
Mr. Friendly, AKA "Zeke" will play a big role in this part of the finale. His REAL name? "I laughed at his name." says Michelle. "He and Josh (meaning Sawyer of course) have a sort of Southern dude showdown during this big ass confrontation with The Others! I'm serious it's mad, man!"

Meanwhile, Mr. Eko rallies a group of trustworthy survivors to him as assistance in gathering up loads of dynamite to blow up the evil hatch. M-Rod reminds us .... "Don't press the button. The button is bad." Eko learns this too.

And then ... we have Locke wrestling with his mixed thoughts and feelings all alone down in the hatch, or Station 3 whateva! GET THIS people ........ Locke learns that he is in fact, part of a DESIGN! It all comes loose when Locke sees a picture HIMSELF in a newly discovered film made by the Dharma Initiative, being described a part of a set of SUPER humans. WHOA...ooookay. Now...Is this The Others, or Dharma, just trying to really mess Locke's already troubled mind? Maybe ... but anyway, this results in Locke going all crazy on Eko and Charlie when the two of them attempt to destroy the hatch. Locke and Eko come to fists and Charlie sets the dynamite! Will the hatch really blow up? Will they all make it out alive??? Michelle says ... "I don't know, but its definitely scary stuff man. Scary *beep* and see."

Soo? What big questions will be answered and what inevitable new mysteries will be opened up???

Well, I can tell you we will be getting many goodies on this:

1. What caused the plane to crash revealed (HINT: It was a one-man job. And we know this man; we will see him as an important part of the finale)
2. Who is Mr. Friendly? Where are all the Others and their prisoners? Revealed and shown in full detail! (We see the effects of some Dharma experimenting; what this is will shock and disturb you)
3. More murals will be shown and with new weird details and hints!
Also....more deaths! Maybe ... Someone is put in a very precarious position with their life hanging when the season ends.
4. What is located at the "?" center of the hatch map (Partly revealed in ep 221, more fully explained in the finale) will be REVOLUTIONARY.

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back with more scoop from the prison blog later on. As for now...........

Adios!

- JDSmirnoff."

haz

Lost is SUPERB

Can't wait for episode 21 thursday.. Why did Michael do it!? :eek:

Jon said:
Lost is SUPERB

Can't wait for episode 21 thursday.. Why did Michael do it!? :eek:

cuz he's "one of them" now ...

haz

Dammit! I have to wait another week to see what happens...the season finale better be good!

Maaaan... :shock: .This is going crazy :lol: .I cant wait till next week :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :mouse:

18 1/2 hours left until the finale...whoooo! :thumbsup:

Of course I'll set it for record (along with AI)...so i'll probably watch it an hour or two after it airs.

Firecat said:
18 1/2 hours left until the finale...whoooo! :thumbsup:

Of course I'll set it for record (along with AI)...so i'll probably watch it an hour or two after it airs.

Yeah, here's to hoping that they actually give us more information, and not just more questions. I'm not really confident they will give us more information because it seems to be a trend this season to end each show with a major cliffhanger.

^ I thought so as well, but as I just couldn't stand it anymore and read the white text Haz posted above, I believe we'll get all the answers they promised us in the preview...

HOPEFULLY!!!

There will be a cliffhanger, but the commercials say a lot will be revealed as well.

Viper007Bond said:
There will be a cliffhanger, but the commercials say a lot will be revealed as well.

They say alot will be revealed every episode. :lol:

In fact it really annoys me when they show it in Australia. Because I download them I know what is coming so I every week when the ad says "all your questions will be answered" I just laugh and go "no, no they won't. It will answer one small question and raise 100 more!"

cvg said:
WTF? Damn it Lost you answered nothing!

Welllll they did give a lot of information, it's just not as easy to put together as they promised. For those that were wondering, haz's spoiler wasn't really, there are some tidbits of truth, but there are parts of that post that didn't happen at all, or happened differently in the actual episode.

^ I just saw it, and im going FUCKIN insane!!! :shock: :woot: :woot:

I'm getting pretty sick of this show getting more and more insane.

Sadly the weirder it gets I think it is less and less likely that they will actual make some sense out of this story before people get so bored and stop watching. :thumbsdown:

Overall I thought that finale was good. However, I was hoping to see Sayid kick some ass (I was waiting all week).

Anyway. They wrapped up the "button" storyline. We kinda have a better idea of what caused the plane crash, although considering how intertwined the characters are...there must have been some other elements to it other than it being an "accident"....

They have to keep things fresh and maintain the suspense, if they told us everything...the show would be over.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next season. The giant 4-toe'd foot was weird.
Sayid, Jin, and Sun were back on the boat when the electromagnetic thing went off, were they headed back to the camp or trying to find Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, and Michael?

I dont get it, 24 is the last one? There is a new session? :eek: