LOST

LOST

• Total voters
New series starts tomorrow, will have it downloaded in high quality on Friday and spend the day pissing of Lost fans in my school that I am superior in Lost knowledge than them mwuhahahahaha, can't wait!

Thoughts on the season opener?!?

I thought it moved kinda slowly, but there were a lot of interesting things. Like the little slice of heaven the others have on the island, which from that one shot looks pretty damn big.

Yeah, lots of new details, but it moved slowly and there was no cliffhanger at the end of the episode. "Oh no, his name is Ben!" :lol:

As the new season gets underway I decided to download the rest of season 2 where I got up to. watched a couple last night. Michael has just killed Anna, Libby and shot himself??????

One of these days I am going to watch a episode of this and not be more confused than I was the episode b4. Essential viewing though.

zaybxcwd12 said:
As the new season gets underway I decided to download the rest of season 2 where I got up to. watched a couple last night. Michael has just killed Anna, Libby and shot himself??????

That was awesome. I could watch Ana Lucia get shot over and over and over again.....

Hmm, I can't get anything out of the first ep. I mean, I like it, but I can't make sense of it.
Who the fuck are the others and what are they doing. I WANNA KNOW! ;-)
I think it started of better than season 2 which only got properly good after halftime...

Lost wallpaper ---> http://img208.imageshack.**/img208/6642/qb7evangelinelillywallfu6pc7.jpg

Downloading 350mb Hd-Tv quality ep as we speak, ep looks good but the next one looks rather interesting.

Watched it, but am getting so sick of this show. There is only so long I can watch it and be told "yeah....everything is going to make sense at the end" and then get told nothing before I give up.

It takes then 5 episodes to answer a question, and when they do they raise 10 more in the process.

It seems to be the way shows are going now-a-days. A few years ago it was reality shows, now it is kind of "mystery" shows that have a huge storyline that keeps going and you just prey it goes somewhere before they cancel the show. Off the top of my head we have Lost, Supernatural, Jericho and now Heroes.

"Hmm, I can't get anything out of the first ep. I mean, I like it, but I can't make sense of it. "

I would have been surprised if you had of said you did make sence of it, more of the same then?

Going to download 3x01 tonight.

Watched it, same old shit all over again. When does it end? Neverending story, hope it gets cancelled.

Koppel said:
Watched it, same old shit all over again. When does it end? Neverending story, hope it gets cancelled.

No kidding. One less show I'll HAVE to watch. I don't have enough willpower to actually stop watching it on my own :)

yeah, they should just reveal everything at once. No point in trying to tell a story...

:roll:

Firecat said:
yeah, they should just reveal everything at once. No point in trying to tell a story...

:roll:
Ok, theres a story but its just a bunch of loose ends. They cant feed us enaugh new stuff and explanations to keep me entertained.
The producers just ignore some really important questions and keep telling sometihg else from scratch. In the first season there was a great mystery involving the falling trees and a monster story. At one point the survivors just ignored the fact that they were terrified and started to just hang out. Some of the actions arent just logical.
By the way, the first season was VERY entertaining, things went downhill from there. Everybody (including me) just expected a lot more from the series that the producers had to offer, the 2nd season was quite a let down.
The 3rd season just seems to be there for making money. How long can you make a tv show about nothing. (nothing facinating for me)

Koppel said:
The 3rd season just seems to be there for making money. How long can you make a tv show about nothing. (nothing facinating for me)

Shit, you think they do it for charity? Of course they're in the business to make money.

I think the new seasons are just as great as the first

I want kate in my bed...god shes sexy...

Yeah she is. See her in the couple shows a few episodes ago when she was in the airport with makeup on? Mmm <3

Felt bad for Sawyer. Had an opportunity to catch a glimpse of Kate nude, and of course he thinks his heart will exlode.

Not sure if anyone knows, but you can find some of Evangeline Lilly's "live links" commercials on the net.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcHN5iFml8s

So 2 more episodes till LOST takes a break for 13 weeks. Although the show that will run in its place (Day Break) looks pretty interesting.