Lotec Sirius 2009 facelift - 1200hp, 1300Nm

D

D-Fence

And the next one in the "overpowered" category :)

picture-0001.jpg

picture-0002.jpg

picture-0003.jpg

Pre-Facelift:

picture-0005.jpg

picture-0017.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WfvnUnUn8I[/YOUTUBE]

Powered by a twin-turboed 6 litre V12 punching out between 1000hp and 1200hp depending on the boost and 1320Nm it sadly still is a unique car. They are currenly looking for investors and it looks like they found one in Bahrain (TechZ?). If you want one, you can pre-order one for ~450k ?.
They hope to crack the 400km/h barrier with it soon ;)

I guess this is why it is called LOtec :p

(yeah I know based on the name of the guy :D)

Love the looks/styling...I don't see why it shouldn't break 400 kph though

That McLaren F1 looks pissed...

I love the look of that thing in grey; in white it does nothing for me.

I like the looks a lot, i'm just not convinced that it would actually be any worse with 600-700bhp. I simply can't figure out what's with this 1000bhp/400km/h race, the Veyron came out and all of a sudden everyone and their grandmas are building them in sheds. The hell with handling, weight and everything else, it's good if it has a nuclear power station for an engine and at least two turbos bolted on.

[/rant]

I like the looks a lot, i'm just not convinced that it would actually be any worse with 600-700bhp. I simply can't figure out what's with this 1000bhp/400km/h race, the Veyron came out and all of a sudden everyone and their grandmas are building them in sheds. The hell with handling, weight and everything else, it's good if it has a nuclear power station for an engine and at least two turbos bolted on.

[/rant]

This started way back in the 90's!! ;)

Yeah, this actually was there before the Veyron was even thought of. It's one of these "can theoretically go 400 km/h" things though.

as facelifts go id say that was a successful one.... the pre face lift model looks deformed!

Those wheels... Are the ones that all the boy racers buy from Halfords for a couple hundred quid to stick on their Vauxhall hatchbacks. They really couldn't find nicer wheels to use as the standards?

Damn, the new one looks hella space age!

Oh, and btw, I'm going to eat at an asian restaurant now, which is 500 meters away from Lotec headquarters.... :p

Can anyone else see that the pictures are rendered??

This company is still running? As far as I know they made the Sirius and the equally ridiculous C1000 then no one heard about them again.

As far as I know they've still been in business. They're a very small company, actually only about 4 miles away from me, and they probably produce less cars in a year than many manufacturers release seperate models in a year, so it's no wonder if you don't hear from them for a while.

They remind me of Vector. I kind of like the ultra-futuristic look. It is a hypercar afterall.

The old version looks awesome..! Same goes for the update. I like it, I like it a lot.