'Loud' keyboard users

His M is running on a programmable adapter, it can do anything shortcut or macro wise iirc.

I see you found a picture of ripster :p

Isn't access to windows/function key and much increased ability to customise worth the 'downgrade' in feel? Greens should in theory have a similar weight to them... :hmm:

EDIT: Plus keyboard layout of your choice (i.e. if you want ISO layout).

This is on my desk: https://imgur.com/a/Cmo1v as my primary keyboard. It should tell you everything. As for layouts, you can get ISO layout Ms if you're a bit patient, and if you're not, you can convert any M to ISO layout (needs a bolt-mod and ISO keys though) fairly easily.

The weight thing should in theory be very similar between MX Greens and Ms, but based on my experience with the F (moving from 70g to 65g completely changes the way a BS board feels) and MX Blues (friend has an MX Blue Das4) and talk around the net, they seem quite different. Gonna be trying out an MX green board sometime during the next 10 days or so, so I should be able to have first-hand experience then.

His M is running on a programmable adapter, it can do anything shortcut or macro wise iirc.

It's an F damnit!

/me is too nice to negrep max......

Et tu, Brut? Not only Razer went from Cherry MX to cheap Kailhs, but now DasKeyboard in their new TKL board is using cheap knockoff switches too?
Z7E3aiM.png

source

After trying and returning a cherry mx red keyboard, I am now the owner of a mx clear keyboard. These keys certainly have a lot more meat to them. :)

Ordered a QPAD MK-80 with MX Brown switches. Would have been happy with the MK-50 without the backlight but the only place I could find it in stock with Browns was from QPAD themselves and it was the same price as the MK-80.