M5 Ute Conversion

yoshi_

Car(s)
'07 Focus Zetec
http://www.m5ute.com/
Stuart Appleby (an Aussie pro golfer) converted an M5 into a ute, with the help of a chop shop of course.

Before:
teardown_1.jpg

After, with room for a few sheep:
tieinsails_20.jpg

Disgusting.

UTEs are Australia's worst export, and that says a lot considering Vegemite and inbreeding comes from there.

:puke:

I like it. Its not like its a rare and priceless car, its just a humdrum 5 series.

I mean the B pillar should sweep a bit more, it looks a little too pickup-ish instead of ute-ish.

Ute's are actually awesome, but not when you turn an M5 into one :thumbsdown:

I don't see the problem, like Matt said it's an m5, not that rare. Looks pretty cool, I'd like to drive a car that I can safely say there isn't another one like it in the world!

I don't see the problem, like Matt said it's an m5, not that rare

You talk about it as if it was a mere car, it's not, it's a BMW. In addtion to that its an M BMW. It would be repulsive on a normal BMW, but on an M it is an abomination.

I don?t know where to start on what?s wrong with this, because it?s wrong on so many levels. The best analogy I can draw seeing this for me, is like an American seeing someone burning the stars & stripes. That?s how totally wrong and abhorrent this ute is. :mad:

crap. Never understood why you would need a car like this
You either buy the stylish powerful coupe or get a car that transports sheep.
A car can never do both at the same time and pull it off tastefully

For the record, i liked the Ferrari 360 limo as well, so i'm not exactly the biggest car purist around.

I had no problem with that either. I love cars as much as the next person but they are still mass produced machines at the end of the day. A BMW is far from rare, an M5 slightly more so, but it's still no great loss.

It's his money, he can do what ever the fuck he wants with it.