Mafia 3

Maybe you should look at the other tread to tell if I am telling the truth...wait that will make you think I changed my mind...DAMMIT I AM GONE. Well I never really had inportant votes last time so I guess it doesn't matter.

12 hours have passed, town made it's decision and stood by it.

And as the sun goes down a peaceful evening is interrupted by an angry crowd shouting at a lifeless body of NAIDANAC A, vanilla townie, hanging from a giant tree, punished for his unusual spelling.

Population - 10,
NIGHT 1 begins. No talking. Deadline is friday, 8pm GMT, 24 hours from now. To whom it may concern, PM me with your decision.

Last edited:
Suffering from severe insomnia, a townie decided to take some fresh air and went for a walk in the middle of the night. And as he was walking on deserted streets of the sleeping town, thinking about strategies for the next day and enjoying a moonlight, a pair of bright headlights and screaming tires grabbed his attention. Car was getting rapidly closer and soon it became obvious what was about to happen. Townie tried to run, but mighty V8 of pitch-black, fully tinted M5 (E39) gave him no chance. Mafia did it's dirty job and disappeared into the night.
Next morning town woke up to a terrible scene. Bloody mess was spread over 2 blocks, body parts and internal organs everywhere. Analysis of teeth-imprints from the partly intact jaw found at the scene showed that poor victim was pdanev, vanilla townie.

And so begins DAY 2, 9 people alive, 5 votes required to lynch.

The only person who I can see who would appear to not be Mafia is YF19pilot. I'll have a longer think as to who appears suspicious.

Bah, a gay black tinted window bimmer, could've have given me more respect at least, an aston or something! :p

Vote Peter3hg

You seem to want to wait for the bandwagon, as someone stated, could be mafia tactic.

Vote Peter3hg

You seem to want to wait for the bandwagon, as someone stated, could be mafia tactic.

I didn't jump on the previous one, I'm not looking for a bandwagon, just a reason to vote for someone.
Therefore I shall Vote Mischief007 as you followed someones lead to get A Canadian out, even giving the same reason.

I didn't jump on the previous one, I'm not looking for a bandwagon, just a reason to vote for someone.
Therefore I shall Vote Mischief007 as you followed someones lead to get A Canadian out, even giving the same reason.

Now you have your reason :p. If everybody waited, nothing would happen...:lol:.

I agree with Mischief, waiting for a bandwagon is super suspicious. I go with gut instinct and you're looking pretty suspicious.

I agree with Mischief, waiting for a bandwagon is super suspicious. I go with gut instinct and you're looking pretty suspicious.

Like I said, I didn't jump on the Bandwagon in the previous day and today I said I was thinking about it, not waiting for a bandwagon.

The only person who I can see who would appear to not be Mafia is YF19pilot. I'll have a longer think as to who appears suspicious.

which brings jakfirbec into question doesn't it based on his argument with YF yesterday

I think it's extremely likely that YF is a mafia... I think having been mod before, he's probably now mafia so he can have more fun.

eh i don't know about that. i think mxm is probably not the type to make an ex mod mafia right away seems kinda obvious

You guys got it wrong. It was jakifirbec who mentioned he was waiting for a bandwagon, not Peter3hg. Read things, will ya!

Unless of course you are playing on people's tendencies to bandwagon by causing false pretentions. A bit scummy, but this wouldn't be the first time people seem not to read others posts in this game...

Well, see, Peter posted first saying he will think about it, aka, lets wait who gets voted. Then it might be an easier job for him to get his mafia buddies to turn a few votes before they all jump on the same person and get majority. I go day by day, I know who jumps on bandwagons and who doesn't.

Then again, this is just my perspective on Day 2 :).

i don't like how jakfirbec was trying to throw suspicion onto YF who we pretty much know isn't mafia

Vote jakfirbec

eh i don't know about that. i think mxm is probably not the type to make an ex mod mafia right away seems kinda obvious

He could easily be pulling a double-back fakeout.