Mafia 3

And we start the clock, deadline at 12:23am GMT. I'll probably be sleeping though, so expect update only next morning.

This game has become very very clear now.
JAKFIRBEC is definantly Mafia, Shawn is almost certainly Mafia.
vote JAKFIRBEC.

I agree with this. I know it doesn't matter, but Vote jakifirbec

I promise you guys I'm not mafia... you were wrong about me in the first two games so let's not make that mistake again. ;)

Sad to see I was wrong about YF... oh well, at least the town didn't kill him.

Yep i'm dead.
I promise i am not mafia. honest to god....:razz:
Why do i have the feeling nobody is going to believe that?

^ :lol:

I promise you guys I'm not mafia... you were wrong about me in the first two games so let's not make that mistake again. ;)

Sad to see I was wrong about YF... oh well, at least the town didn't kill him.

I must admit, I made my assumption about you being Mafia off a few comments, a thing I try and never do. It would seem to me that the candidates for the final two mafia would be Shawn, Adunaphel, Jacobfox and Mischeif007 in that order of suspicion. Just remember guys (and gal) to look at the bigger picture rather than just a few comments someone has made.

please people don't kill me. I'll stop, i'll reform, i'll quit mafia promise. Don't kill me, give me another chance...please...:p

please people don't kill me. I'll stop, i'll reform, i'll quit mafia promise. Don't kill me, give me another chance...please...:p

Hahaha. It's curtains for jakifirbec for sure now.

As for peter's comments, I do agree that Adunaphel looks a bit suspicious.
And I'm convinced that Shawn is mafia.

Well you're wrong about me, just kill me and see.

That's it for day 3, with pretty obvious and quick ending:
jakifirbec, mafia was lynched.

NIGHT 3: again 24h to send me a pm, and no talking until next day.

Okay this game is now totally doomed. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be lyched next and seeing as how I'm a townie then we're all screwed.

I know that just makes me more of a suspect but what can I say...

Okay this game is now totally doomed. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be lyched next and seeing as how I'm a townie then we're all screwed.

I know that just makes me more of a suspect but what can I say...

You are Mafia. If we assume that MXM will have posted straight away when he received the last PM from the Mafia, you are the only one who has been on around that time. Also your comments about YF19pilot are still very very suspicious.

Damn, how were my comments about YF suspicious? I was trying to make a point... that automatically makes me a mafia? I was wrong but still...

At this point I'm most suspicious of Mischeief007, he's seems the most absent from the discussions. Also Peter3hg seems like mafia, he's trying desperately hard to throw suspicion at me and I personally know I'm a townie so that leads me to believe he's mafia.

I'm pretty sure Shawn is mafia at this point.

So, vote Shawn

I say you're suspicious so you just go and vote for me? You're making a mistake.

Damn, how were my comments about YF suspicious? I was trying to make a point... that automatically makes me a mafia? I was wrong but still...

MXM told us that the Mafia were selected at random but you still tried to claim that he would have selected YF19pilot as Mafia. That is very suspicious to me, the most suspicious behaviour of anyone left so vote Shawn

Shawn has been acting pretty suspicious the entire game. He was the first one every time to support unfounder (and wrong) allegations of other townies, but didn't vote when we were trying to oust his fellow mobster jakifirbec. So, vote Shawn