Mafia 4

well first vote is gonna be pretty random so i flipped a coin.

Vote Redliner

so... about that voting...

Vote count:
Redliner: 4 (Adunaphel, Jacobfox, Peter3hg, The Finn)
Shawn: 2 (mgkdk, unknownspeedster)
unknownspeedster: 2 (redliner, Mischief007)
Jacobfox: 1 (Shawn)

Fine, I'll do something then:

vote: redliner don't blow your engine...

So redliner has 5 votes now. The only one that hasn't voted is naidanac a.
Come on people, if you want some activity you will have to make it.

Yeah, lets get moving

unvote, vote redliner

Ok Redliner has the 6 votes. He has 8 hours to persuade people he is not scum.
(shortened the vote deadline to keep the game moving.)
So if not voted otherwise, the town finds him guilty, and sentences him to death by hanging. The spectacle will be held at 23:00 hours CET. (calculate for yourselves your time - me lazy).

I jumped on a bandwagon, and so did everybody else...If I say you will regret this, some people will read it as mafiascum desperation, so I have no way out.
At least I hope the town learns from their mistakes.

My move was to provoke interest, not kill someone off.

Unvote

The problem is too many people make bandwagons. You jumped on a bandwagon, I made note, and my comments created a bandwagon. So, you're off the hook, but still at -1. Now's the time for you to make a case.

I somewhat doubt that Redliner is mafia but we're all just guessing randomly at this point, so to keep things going:

Unvote Jacobfox
Vote Redliner

We can keep things moving without having to quick lynch. But that's your decision...

it's bizarre, this game is either completely stationary or flying along.

NAIDANAC A is slowing the game down. This seems scummy to me.
Not that I think it will make any difference, but:
unvote
vote NAIDANAC A

Redliner has until 11:26 CET, to prove his case. The sounds of hammers and saws can be heard, as people are making gallows...

So the Redliner, an innocent townie is swinging in the breeze. Justice wasn't served (the bitch is blind anyway, so who cares)
Night time.

Day 2.
During the night the mafia hit again. Unknownspeedster, another townie will no longer be speeding and his identity will finally be revealed.
Ok so 9 people left, five votes to hang.

Last edited:
Unknownspeedster voted for Shawn and I can see no other reason for the Mafia to kill him over someone else, unless they just do it completely randomly.

Vote Shawn

That's their tactic you fool! I'm still more concerned about NAIDANAC A's absence since we started...