Mafia 4

Vote Shawn for messing the game up even before we started :p

Oh boy, seems reaching a consensus will be hard...

Vote Shawn - i think the babeling fool persona is a hoax

OK 6 votes for a kill, and it has to stay for 12 hours (like the previous game)

Can't blame me. Last time I was a townie and I got a PM from the mod, so I expected the same in the fourth iteration of the game.

:rolleyes:

Shawn seems to babel a lot.
Vote Shawn

On a random note, what if someone has another player on their ignore list? How does this game work then.

X2 Vote Shawn

That was definately a bit scummy. But I'm going to wait. For now I will FoS: Redliner

Unvote Shawn Vote Redliner

Vote Jacobfox

Why you always gotta just switch your votes for no reason?

There's only 3 for Redliner. I didn't vote for him, I FoS (Finger of Suspicion) him.

Thanks for clarifying what FoS means...I had no idea.

Vote Jacobfox

Why you always gotta just switch your votes for no reason?

I thought Yf19's argument was convincing. If redliner is mafia, then great. If not, then we can infer that yf19 probably is.

Ok Vote count:
Redliner: 3 (Adunaphel, Jacobfox, Peter3hg)
Shawn: 3 (mgkdk, naidanac a, unknownspeedster)
unknownspeedster: 2 (redliner, Mischief 007)
Jacobfox: 1 (Shawn)

Last edited:
Any particular reason my vote for unknownspeedster is not listed?

Any particular reason my vote for unknownspeedster is not listed?

Yep a very particular reason: i made a mistake. The finn hasn't voted yet but you did.
Editing now. I am sorry, but i cannot promise it will never happen again.:p

busy weekend.... i don't have time to read more until later tonight... i will vote then

I thought Yf19's argument was convincing. If redliner is mafia, then great. If not, then we can infer that yf19 probably is.

If you could really call that an argument. All I said was that his willingness to jump on a bandwagon was slightly scummy. There really haven't been much to go on outside of the normal random voting ya'll do on the first day.