Mafia fifth edition

THE DEAD TELL NO TALES!

The town wakes up to another brutal murder.

teletubby-warrior is dead

4 alive, 3 votes to lynch

<ghost>
if you guys fucking lose this game after we worked so hard i am going to be pissed
</ghost>

<GHOST>
ditto
</GHOST>

Aww, crap - I seriously thought American TG Man had made up that screenshot of his PMs... :(
No idea who it could be now... surely there's only one mafia left though...?

Aww, crap - I seriously thought American TG Man had made up that screenshot of his PMs... :(
No idea who it could be now... surely there's only one mafia left though...?

if there would be more the mafia would win.

SO how do we go about this guys?

To keep the thread from dying. Vote Paco

Last edited:
Tis no ruse. I swear to the lord Trent Reznor I'm not mafia.
Regardless, we need some action in this thread it seems to be ebbing.

Bump... Give this thread some life people! How many more of these mafia scum can there be?!

I have a strange feeling bout tloekke...

Frustratingly I have a strange feeling about Paco. Frustrating as if I FOS Paco (that was intentional by the way) then that puts them each at the same level of voting... Tloekke's not been hugely influential in this game from how I remember whereas Paco... Hmmm... think I need to runs me through the pages again.

Yeah, running through the pages just makes me more confused. I honestly have no idea who the remaining mafia are. All I know is I'm not one of them and FOSing everybody is kinda pointless.

<ghost>
shouldn't have to go to far back to see the nice posts i made with voting records
</ghost>

As much as the voting records help, I still can't see any clear indication of who is the final mafia member, maybe I'll look a bit closer when I'm not working.

60.gif

427919019_8d2fd4710d_o.jpg

:p