Mafia v2.0

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
Okay! Here's the thread for the second promised game of Mafia!

We'll do 11 people again, but I'll mix up what may or may not be the case for this game. This came will have one of the following:

6 Townies, 1 Doctor, 1 Police, 3 Mafia
6 Townies, 1 Police, 1 Serial Killer, 3 Mafia
5 Townies, 1 Doctor, 1 Police, 1 Serial Killer, 3 Mafia
7 Townies, 1 Police, 3 Mafia
7 Townies, 1 Doctor, 3 Mafia
7 Townies, 4 Mafia

Currently Night 4

Current Players:
The_Finn Night 1, killed: Vanilla Townie
Peroduarocks Day 1, lynched: Vanilla Townie
Jacobfox
Shawn
Andy
mgkdk Day 2, lynched: Town Doctor
Peter3hg Night 3, killed: Vanilla Townie
MXM Day 3, lynched: mafiascum!
pdanev Night 2, killed: Vanilla Townie
jakifirbec Day 4, lynched: Vanilla Townie
NAIDANAC A

Last edited:
i am in... i will figure out a way to keep up with it if we make it past wed

Count me in.

I'm definitely in on this one again.

Haha speedlynching FTL.

I'm in as well... and Jacobfox, this time I won't forgive you just for adding me on facebook. :p

Great double post by the way.

I'm in :D

I'm in.

So what, you will not tell us what configuration exactly is it? Doesn't it take away some of the tactics? With so many options voting will be quite random :)

I'm in again as well! And I also wonder the same thing MXM said, are you going to tell us what set up we're playing?

soooo.. about that game of mafia? whats going on

Sorry, school's been keeping me busy. We're in the last two weeks and I've got finals, presentations and projects coming out my ears. I'll have things sorted by this afternoon.

Oh, and voting the moderator is an instakill:

MXM, poor fellow he was, struck down by a bolt from the heavens. We tried to bury his body, but all sorts of rats, snakes, and other vile rodents pulled apart his body, dragging the pieces in various directions, never to be seen, or burried, again.

^ Quite an imagination :)

Well, I refuse to die before we actually start a game, so find a few minutes to assign roles first :)

(also my last question is still open...)

As per your last question, yeah, I won't tell quite yet. And if by tactics you mean speed lynching...:bangin:

As per your last question, yeah, I won't tell quite yet.
In that case I'll pretend to be the doctor, to be safe from lynching 8) Unless I'll be the real doctor... then I won't reveal my identity, to keep away from unwanted attention. Works almost every time :p