Mafia v2.0

Just get on with the lynching/killing so I can join again :p

x2
The dead have spoken, kill/lynch or be haunted! :p

Silence you 2! You can't hurry these things. And don't make me come down there:p

Oh snap. that means the town probably loses.
I think that the end of the day is when the moderator says so. There is no way to provoke someone to say or do something if you can't vote and unvote at will.
Whatever, lynch'em both, I feel lucky....

I'm with jakifirbec on this one. But considering the rules, I have to say the reset of the votes is not an option. Lynch'em both.

So are we voting or this or what? In that case the hell I'm voting for lynching both. From my point of view AT BEST you get to kill 1 mafia and 2 townies (one will die at night) and end up with 2 vs. 2. At worst you kill 2 townies and the game is over.
Reset the votes! That way it's guaranteed 3 vs. 3

If you double lynch, you probably lose. If you don't lynch, you do lose.
I'm willing to sacrifice myself in the hope that MXM is mafia.

If you double lynch, you probably lose. If you don't lynch, you do lose.
I'm willing to sacrifice myself in the hope that MXM is mafia.
No, there're 7 people now. There will be either 3vs3 or 2vs2 depending on what we deside to do.

isn't 3vs3 a defeat?

Hm. Now that you mention it, it is. So is 2vs2.
Townies can't win unless they are the majority, because majority is needed to vote one mafiaguy out. Simple as that.

What you say YF?

Atm this can't be a draw because there are 4 townies and 3 mafias left in the game.

Maybe we just modify the rules: the night starts when the moderator says so. The rules are ment to be modified for specific forums - we are specific right?
But then again we could debate this for ages and ages.
Whatever I'm waiting and obeying the YF.

If we go ahead with the double lynching, then the game is either over or the townies hang on by a thread.

To save argument we should follow the rules and lynch the first player to get a majority, i.e. MXM. It's the only fair way.

Are you in the mafia again?

Well if I was I wouldn't be making it so obvious as I can't be killed today. I'm hoping to get MXM lynched, him to be Mafia and then remove all doubt of me. I think it's stupid and putting us at a major disadvantage double lynching or having no lynching. Come on YF19pilot, put your foot down and follow the rules.

To put my two cents in, I think MXM should be lynched if we're going by the books. But since there's such a big hoopla over this, what's the problem with skipping lynching today and starting over so it's fair to both MXM and Jacobfox?

Or will skipping a day make a townie loss inevitable?

To put my two cents in, I think MXM should be lynched if we're going by the books. But since there's such a big hoopla over this, what's the problem with skipping lynching today and starting over so it's fair to both MXM and Jacobfox?

Or will skipping a day make a townie loss inevitable?

It will make a loss inevitable as we will have 3-3 so the Townies will never achieve a majority over the Mafia.

Ah, in that case I guess we shouldn't start over. What's the benefit of double lynching? That we have a better chance of killing a mafia?

Ah, in that case I guess we shouldn't start over. What's the benefit of double lynching? That we have a better chance of killing a mafia?

Well we then have the opportunity to get 2 at once but if we get only 1 then it'll be 2-2 tomorrow so a Mafia win again. Obviously if we miss both then it's 3-1 so a clear Mafia win.

In that case, then you'll lose either way.
I'm a friggin townie. For god's sake, just lynch MXM and hope he's mafia. As I said earlier, if you kill me, the game is broken.

Okay now I'm sure you're mafia Jacobfox... I say go ahead and lynch 'em both.