Mafia v2.0

Ok, I see how just considering odds you have a better chance by lynching us both. If both live - it's 3vs3 next day.

But if both die it's 2vs2, or a tiny chance that it's 3vs1 if we are both mafia. Or even 1vs3 if we are both townies.

But since I'm pretty sure about who I am, I see no winning scheme here. Town is doomed, lynch us both and get over with.

Next game plz.

Well, considering the griping, I guess we'll stick to the rules. First majority vote gets lynched. I don't want to be the one responsible for ebbing the win one way or the other. So, here goes:

After much bickering the town draws one noose, and it's MXM to the gallows:

MXM, mafiascum, is lynched on Day 3

Now back to our regularly scheduled Night time

As the sun rises, one more victim is claimed.

Peter3hg, vanilla townie, has been slain

It is now Day 4!

With 5 people left, you need 3 votes for a majority!

Didn't saw that coming, didn't think for a moment MXM was mafia.

Anyway, jakifirbec backed up MXM on several ocasions now and threw suspicion on Peter3hg and Jacobfox. So my decision is obvious.

Vote jakifirbec

I think it was obvious I had that one coming, anyway I'm dead so I'll keep stumm.

Didn't saw that coming, didn't think for a moment MXM was mafia.

Anyway, jakifirbec backed up MXM on several ocasions now and threw suspicion on Peter3hg and Jacobfox. So my decision is obvious.

Vote jakifirbec

Ok fair enough. i did change my vote (suspicious or stupid?), but the four people that killed MXM were me, a Canadian backwards, Peter3gh and Jacobfox. We know Peter was a townie now, god rest his soul.
That leaves Andy and Shawn.
Most likely options are:
1. I am mafia and Andy or Shawn
2. Andy and Shawn are mafia.

So vote Andy

I'm pretty sure that Jakifirbec and shawn are the remaining mafia.
Vote Jakifirbec

I'm pretty sure Jacbofox is mafia but to make things short and sweet:

Vote jakifirbec

Ok, speedlynch.

Doesn't really matter. We only have 5 people left and we have the majority needed for a lynch.

We'll see if that's a good thing.

With 3 votes, the small crowd of townies gather to hang another:

jakifirbec, vanilla townie, has been lynched

It is now night time!

Then again, thinking this out, the mafia have won. In the night they will kill another townie, and have a 2 vs. 1 majority in Day 5.

Therefor, meet your two remaining mafiascum:
Andy and Shawn.

Winners: Mafiascum on Day 5

Last edited:
Jakifirbec was on the right track with this one! :)

I can't believe you guys didn't spot Shawn! :p
Andy did well, I couldn't have told that he was a one, if I didn't knew it. Low profile, silent, innocent, neutral.

Btw, the minute I saw that I was killed I knew it was MXM! :lol:

Good game this round, quite a lot of confusion and interesting tactics towards the end!

Good one guys. I told you I was a townie.

I'm ready to go on another one, but I think we should wait a few days.

Sry about the lynch.
I was absolutely convinced that Andy was a cop.

:D

Who was the cop?

I thought we were gonna lose when only MXM was lynched. GG

you were gonna loose, but you posted before me so my reasons why vote you were sounding like excuses. nevermind. lets do another one.

Damn mafia :p

I'm up for another one :D