Mafia!

I'm not totally sure of the motives of The_Finn. I just happened to agree with what the others were saying on the first killing. I was joking when I said bandwagon jumped upon.

I dunno...

As the late and dearly missed MXM has pointed out in one of his previous posts, only Shawn and the Finn did not vote for peter3gh, who was mafia. Since its unlikley for mafiascum to kill each other, i say The Finn could be one of them.
How many mafia is there anyway?

I vote jakifirbec, since he is repeating himself for the second time that maffia members can not or will not vote for each other. However, even in the game description its said that this is a very likely scenario to mislead the townies. jakifirbec, you are too suspicious to me, trying to convince us that maffia members won't vote for each other... :think:

Last edited:
How many mafia is there anyway?

Well, there are 11 players, so I assumed that there were 5 townies, 5 mafia and a serial killer. YF-19 may wish to correct me on that though.

9 Townies and 2 Mafia.

Well considering the previous events I'll have to vote The_Finn seems most likely :think:

woah woah woah... just because i didn't check the thread fast enough to vote for someone on the first round i am mafiascum now? you have to remember that all it takes is 6 votes and we switch... not everyone votes and then we tally them. shaun and i just didn't check the thread fast enough. i am about to leave for work... i should be back on around 9ish EST just in case any one thinks my not replying it because i am hiding out

Last edited:
Well my reason for voting for you is that I think MXM was wacked because he was onto something, and the only one he mentioned that isn't dead or has an alibi is you :p sorry but it's though in this little town. (And saying this could put me next in line :unsure: )

I vote jakifirbec, since he is repeating himself for the second time that maffia members can not or will not vote for each other. However, even in the game description its said that this is a very likely scenario to mislead the townies. jakifirbec, you are too suspicious to me, trying to convince us that maffia members won't vote for each other... :think:
Well ok. If i am mafia, and the only one left at that, i should have voted for myself, to mislead you. But I wont.
I vote the Finn, hence i'm not the mafia. :lol:

all i am saying is... if i was mafia i would not have killed MXM since he was my major detractor all that does is cast more suspicion on me which would be a bad thing...

vote jakifirbec i think pandev has some interesting points... also voting for me to prove your not mafia doesn't exactly make me happy

I vote The_Finn.

Sorry, I just have a hunch.

Cmon people, speed it up :)
Just because I'm dead it doesn't mean I don't wanna see what will happen :)

P.S. You know, you can unvote and vote again, right?

Do we still need 5 votes to get a lynch?

Yeah I think so, so we need to come to some sort of agreement.

I'm not changing my mind though, stand firm on my vote. :p

also... we have to wait until 8pm est anyway for YF-19 to get back

Cmon people, speed it up :)
Just because I'm dead it doesn't mean I don't wanna see what will happen :)

P.S. You know, you can unvote and vote again, right?

No! Bad! Speedlynching not good! Look what happened to Shawn! We've been playing for almost 3 days

And I thought I said 8 a.m....hmm...at least it may have stalled you guys enough a bit...

Anyways:

jakifirbec 2votes: pdanev, The_Finn
The_Finn 3votes: mgkdk, jakifirbec, Jacobfox

5 votes to lynch!

Yeah, but day1 was a huge success! And Shawn took did a brave sacrifice for the greater good :)
Ok, I'm not allowed to express my opinion any more I guess. Do the right thing people! Avenge my death!

looks like we are waiting on the as of yet silent 'CruiserMan and m102486. gotta tell yeah not a huge fan of my life hanging in the balance with 2 people who have not spoken or taken part in the entire game

I think they spoke up on day one.

Andy has been found dead in his home most definately killed by whatever mafia scum remain in this town.

What did I do? :p

Anyways, I can't really complain; when I logged in MXM had been already butcherd by the mafia :lol: