Man accused of having sex with his bicycle. Wait, what?!

I would immagine it's not so much the simulating sex with the bike as simulating sex with the bike infront of 2 female cleaning ladies (and not stoping when he was discovered)

In the same way they'd prosecuted a woman with a dildo if two male cleaners came into the room.

Right?

Now if he was having sex with an Aston Martin DB9, I think we would all be much more understanding.

At least then there's an obvious hole to...uh...utilise.

essentialatom said:
Or maybe a pedalphile.

That was the worst thing I've ever said in my life.

Or a cyclepath.

In the same way they'd prosecuted a woman with a dildo if two male cleaners came into the room.

Right?

i suppose it would depend on if the male cleaners felt sexually threatened. There is definitly a double standard in place when it comes to stuff like this

Gives a new meaning to riding the bike doesnt it :lol:

Here's Mr Stewart and the alleged bicycle involved during happier times... :p
http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/3527/manwithabikerc9.jpg

^ "Due to privacy concerns, the bicycle in question has asked us to conceal its identity until further notice." :lol:

From what I can see, the cleaning personel entered his personal area, while he was engaged in personal activities.

From my POV, it seems like the cleaning people could be regarded as peepers.

Again, if they were male and he was a woman.

That's wrong.

Hey i never said it was right... I just said that he is probably not in trouble for sexxoring the bike but instead in trouble for sexxoring the bike in front of two women

Yup. If a woman sees a naked man through a window, he's a flasher. If a man sees a naked woman through a window, he's a peeper.

I bet the guy was having sex with his bike.

What's next? Bicycle bukkake? :puke:

/I'm going straight to hell for this. Can you save me a seat, Blind_Io?

Last edited:
Alright as weird as this is, the weirdest thing by far is that he has EXACTLY the same name as me.:blink:

Alright as weird as this is, the weirdest thing by far is that he has EXACTLY the same name as me.:blink:

Now that cdbob has revealed himself, the court supression order has been lifted to reveal his face :p

The bikes identity is still protected :D

http://img181.imageshack.**/img181/8648/image1on5.jpg

What kind of jail-time am I looking at and what are the offences?

Right?

With handfulls of soggy singles?