Maserati Gran Turismo S (press car)

Lightning Count

Here we go people, now that I'm starting to get my hands on some interesting test cars again, I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Maserati__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

GTS__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Gran_Turismo__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Maserati_Gran_Turismo_S__by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Weather is a bit grey at the minute, will get some more pictures and video when it brightens up outside.

Weather is a bit grey at the minute, will get some more pictures and video when it brightens up

It's actually easier to get good pictures in grey weather because it eliminates the worst highlights and shadows - the light's "softer".

As for the car itself, I don't really fancy the white colour. But that's also the only negative thing to say about it really. Me iz jealouz.

Didn't used to like the GT, but I think its actually better looking than the 8C now.

Please make a video so we can hear it... :)

Didn't used to like the GT, but I think its actually better looking than the 8C now.

Infidel.

So, is it the one with the proper gearbox (aka the poor man's 8C), or does it have the failmatic?

Oh man DO WANT. Does it have red interior ? I can't really tell because of the glare on all the windows but it looks black. But red interior is so much nicer (I think)

:wub:

My neighbor has one of those, and even though I'm jealous every time I see it, the fact that I get to hear it often more than makes up for it.
It sounds fantastic!

Infidel.

So, is it the one with the proper gearbox (aka the poor man's 8C), or does it have the failmatic?

Don't kill me! :(

MMM, tell us a little more about that black NA miata... :D

You naturally aspirated or North American?

It's an import from Japan, it's a 1990 1.6 auto (yeah, fail-o-matic I know.), totally stock. Might do some stuff to it, not sure.

This one is for frankiess and a few other users who have cast doubt on some of my previous topics. Excuse my horrible handwriting. :p

proof_pic_by_LightningTremlett.jpg

Also video is coming soon guys, just need to edit together what I have.

Last edited:
Want badly ... can't peel ... eyes ... away ... from ... picture ..

That's a very awesome car, but to be fair, it looked a bit better/meaner in black when TG Australia were testing it.

If it's missing in the morning, don't worry. I'll bring it back.

Maybe :grin: