Matt LeBlanc starts filming 'Top Gear' Season 25 in Norway

MUGEN02

Filming has begun in Norway on Season 25 of the car-themed docu-series Top Gear.

Hosted by Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris, the show is scheduled to return with fresh episodes on BBC America in the spring of 2018.

This will be the third season for LeBlanc and Harris as presenters.
Your first pic from #TopGear series 25 filming: @Matt_LeBlanc and @harrismonkey pictured in North Western Norway. But can you guess the car?

DC7_8imWAAAz768.jpg

Well, apparently they went 3 times the speed limit, too bad the police won't find who actually drove at that speed.
I would love for Matt LeBlanc to spend a year and a half in the norwegian prison system.

So basically a few regional flatfoots are making a big fuss about not much in search of their own, personal 5 minutes?

Let's weigh up a few hundred Kroner in fines less the time spent by the judiciary versus the lost tourist revenue in ensuring the world's biggest car show never returns to your country to shoot more of your spectacular scenery in all its HD glory.

Bit of a no-brainer really.

They did 244km/h on a road where the sea often blows onto the road making it slippery, and it's not that straight as it is waving about like a serpent.
They had gotten permission to do 140km/h, they did double that.
It's not just a few hundred kr we're talking about here, but the loss of driving license, tens of thousands of kr in fines and jailtime.

I got fined 7500kr for doing the speedlimit, Norwegian cops hate people driving cars. So i'm not really surprised.

Why did you get fined for driving the speed limit? For speeding?
I always try to go follow the speed limit when driving in Norway. I know that it is way to expensive for a poor Swede not to.

Why did you get fined for driving the speed limit? For speeding?
I always try to go follow the speed limit when driving in Norway. I know that it is way to expensive for a poor Swede not to.
The reason people get fined even if they follow the speed limit is if the road conditions suggest it is unsafe to drive at that speed.

The reason people get fined even if they follow the speed limit is if the road conditions suggest it is unsafe to drive at that speed.
OK I understand. I have never heard of anyone being fined for driving the speed limit here in Sweden. We are also supposed to not drive faster than the conditions of the road allows.