May and Hammond have a competition building Lego cars while taking shots of not-vodka

jackbauer24

Nothing against Jeremy, but I love to see Richard and James work together. They have such a great bond. They always seem to enjoy each other's company. Well, almost always.:)

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
But maybe a simpler kit next time :think:
Lego Technic hardly gets simpler then that kit, to be honest I was expecting better from May :p

Another one for the 911 GT3RS!

Last edited:

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Can we adapt this for Ringmeet?
We make Public have to answer the pub quiz questions while repairing something on whatever car he's arrived in, and drinking shots of Jaloviina?

Then, just maybe, someone else will have a chance of winning...:lol:

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Lego Technic hardly gets simpler then that kit, to be honest I was expecting better from May :p

Another one for the 911 GT3RS!
The great reassambler got beaten by an annoying little dwarf...

That was fun to watch

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
As luck would have it, hours after watching that video I found that same set on sale, as it's on my 'buy it if you ever find it on sale and you feel like it' list I bought it.
First time I get home well and truly drunk I shall attempt building and timing it.....just because :p

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
As luck would have it, hours after watching that video I found that same set on sale, as it's on my 'buy it if you ever find it on sale and you feel like it' list I bought it.
First time I get home well and truly drunk I shall attempt building and timing it.....just because :p
FG trivia, drinking and Lego session over Google Hangouts?

RaphEmer

Car(s)
2010 Tucson
Loved how May kept trying to find a reason to take a drink, only to have Hammond say "No, you're rather missing the point...". Very entertaining.