It would be a whole 8 kinds of awesome If I could come along, but there's just a few itty bitty problems...
1) It's a long way out of my way and I have to be at work at 7am on Mondays :?
2) I'll get hopelessly lost trying to get there.
3) The only car I have access to is the family Peugeot which someone else will most likely need.
4) Even if I can take the 306 it's gonna really stuggle to keep up with a bunch of turbo-charged rockets. It'll like the twisty stuff though.
5) Mum will freak if I go to Melb to hang out with a bunch of random blokes - although I've done it before. I once disappeared to Geelong with some random guy and his mates I hardly knew and didn't tell her. Scariest moment of my life when I was dropped off at home and she was just standing there at the front door. Oh bugger...
don't worry about that... if its like the last time, it'll involve one group who will do some spirited driving and one group who'll be just cruising.4) Even if I can take the 306 it's gonna really stuggle to keep up with a bunch of turbo-charged rockets. It'll like the twisty stuff though.
At the moment we plan to stop for lunch at a pub in Warragul but no location has been finalised. Any recommendations?!Hey all.
Noob on the forums, but have been on Final Gear for a few years.
I am a Gippsland local and was stoked when I got the Final Gear email and it was something local to me! I have an engagement party the night before, so I am only a 50/50. Just wondering where you will be stopping for lunch? Warragul?