Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cool

• uncool

• Seriously uncool

• Total voters
I can never see a Merc as being a supercar tbh - they all just look too samey imo

Currently Listening To: Natural Blues - Moby - Play (1999)

tommy said:
I suppose Mclaren should have had more to say in the development of the car. I reckon its MB fault the car weights almost two tons... :yucky:

And the automatic gearbox, thats all MB's fault too.

That's the biggest setback with that car in my opinion...
Who the hell wants a supercar with an automatic? That's just gay...
The weight, I can live with... :D

I'd take one in pure black with a 6-speed manual and without the interios plastics...

I like the idea of a luxury supercar tbh - one of the main things that attracted me to the XJ220.

Currently Listening To: Los Angeles - Frank Black - Frank Black (1993)

but they were so beautiful in their day imo :)

Currently Listening To: Lonely Nights - White Lion - Pride (1987)

Ugh, Zonda.. Soulless crap. Probably orgasmic to drive, but hell, I'd take
a Koenigsegg or something weird like that before the Zonda.

I can't believe the man behind the Zonda developed it with the intention
of it becoming the most beautiful supercar ever. I mean, come on, it's ugly
as hell! If it was purely developed to do corners and move quickly I could
share some understanding....

hanasand said:
Ugh, Zonda.. Soulless crap. Probably orgasmic to drive, but hell, I'd take
a Koenigsegg or something weird like that before the Zonda.

I can't believe the man behind the Zonda developed it with the intention
of it becoming the most beautiful supercar ever. I mean, come on, it's ugly
as hell! If it was purely developed to do corners and move quickly I could
share some understanding....

:shock: :shock: I think you've been into the good stuff again...please tell me you don't actually think that the Zonda is "soulless crap" - that's instaban material around here!! It's looks are definitely subjective to taste, and I love it. I'd take a Zonda C12S over the SLR or Enzo, hands down, any day.

out of the Koenigsegg, Zonda and Murcielago... I would take the Koenigsegg... theres just something weird about the Zonda that I don't like... the Koenigsegg just sounds exotic :D

I love the Koenigsegg doors. But I love the sound of the Zonda S...:drool:

I am trying to hate this car because of the gearbox, the weight, the Merc badge, the pointy nose, the crappy taillights, ...the..the everything...but I just can't. It just sounds so f*cking awesome and it looks the business from the side with the vents and exhausts. I even like the rims, because they look organic (like fast in a natural way) and so...different from everything else.

It has too many unique features to make it 'just another boring supercar'. I even dare say it has more character than the Porsche Carrera GT, although my common sense is trying to convince me that Porsche is always cooler than Merc.

Zonda is almost definately my very favourite of today's supercars, although the Gallardo is a close second for some strange reason (bizarre)

Currently Listening To: Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger - Where Have All The Merrymaker's Gone? (1997)