Minecraft

i was having the same problem until i used minecraft.finalgear.com: followed by the 5 digit number.

Hostnames > IP addresses

Going to start working on a tree farm tomorrow, god I love autotimber in minecart mania.

okay, so people with crashing Minecraft:

Solution 1:
- in video settings, place render distance to "normal" from "far".

Solution 2: (maybe only to 64bit os'sssss)
- go to java-donwload site and download 64bit of your os.
- windows: jre-6u24-windows-x64.exe -file

also gear_thomas made awsome pyramid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started an archery shooting gallery thing in the theme park area. Still trying to make it work efficiently and then I'll make it into a usable concept.

Solution 1:

I had the same issues. I couldn't use Java 64bit because then my internet banking service didn't work.

Changing the video quality to 'Fast' might be additional help.

I've started an archery shooting gallery thing in the theme park area. Still trying to make it work efficiently and then I'll make it into a usable concept.

That's actually a pretty cool idea, bows have enough of an arc to make long range shooting a challenge.

Solution 1:

Solution 2 worked for me on my 64 bit Win7 machine. Solution 1 did not.

i was having the same problem until i used minecraft.finalgear.com: followed by the 5 digit number.

The server address/port are not secret anymore. We rely on the whitelist to block anyone who is not allowed. Everyone should be using minecraft.finalgear.com:52475

Hostnames > IP addresses

Very true. I didn't even know people used the IP directly.

I had the same issues. I couldn't use Java 64bit because then my internet banking service didn't work.

You can have 32 and 64 bit java installed side-by-side. Don't install the browser plugin for 64-bit java, and your banking service should work. Just make sure you're starting minecraft with the 64-bit java.exe

I feel accomplished, got my tree farm up and running, which seems to love to create lag like it's nobody's business. Also made a cobblestone generator for when I'm too lazy to go underground spelunking. Materials gather for my house rebuilding and subsequent new project. I'm happy.

Changing the video quality to 'Fast' might be additional help.

I installed the jave64bit and my java-based banking didn't have any effect (maybe because it didn't install brower plugins.

Solution 2 worked for me on my 64 bit Win7 machine. Solution 1 did not.

The server address/port are not secret anymore. We rely on the whitelist to block anyone who is not allowed. Everyone should be using minecraft.finalgear.com:52475

You can have 32 and 64 bit java installed side-by-side. Don't install the browser plugin for 64-bit java, and your banking service should work. Just make sure you're starting minecraft with the 64-bit java.exe

/me needs to make it open with the 64-bit java :D
hmm could we make some sort mini-info-page about the server with links to map, admins and how to apply to it server?

Last edited:
So on the server, yall have a kicking rail system. Is that gold blocks under the tracks that causes the train to speed up?

Yup, it's pretty much a warp drive as you start to go faster than the world can generate.

so it is gold ore or gold blocks under the tracks?

The server status thread links to the various mods we use. The rail one is called Minecart Mania. Basically, gold ore is a less powerful booster than gold blocks.