Minecraft

Snow is borked, you can't place stuff on it, you have to break the snow first; annoying.

As soon as there is a "recommended build" for 1.5, we'll update the server. Nothing will be lost, so feel free to keep playing on 1.4 for now.

I haven't tried online yet because I'm having fun finding materials and building houses, caves etc.

I don't wanna have my shit slapped...

I haven't tried online yet because I'm having fun finding materials and building houses, caves etc.

I don't wanna have my shit slapped...

Feel free to use mah castle as a "safehouse", just join the fg server and type /warp Karoug

This new weather looks scary, lightning can set fire to stuff and half my buildings are made of wood... The Tudor mansion is literally constructed out of wood and wool... :cry:

Slightly worried I'm going to go over there one day and just discover 2 chimney stacks and some foundations... :lol:

there needs to be a lightning rod then. Otherwise, yes that is a bit of an issue. Also a single click with flint and steel in an area like that could be disastrous.

so i was yuotubing and this happened:

Yeah, the best thing is our rendered map; updates your position every 15 seconds.

Erm, here's a game that is coming out soon that is Minecraft related. It looks pretty different, but apparently they are inspired from Minecraft and the creation stuff reminds me of it, but more so.

That commentator guy is really really annoying. And the one thing this game doesn't have over minecraft, is the 3rd dimension. It's just not as epic when you build great buildings and stuff

I gave Minecraft its own sub-forum, which I guess you noticed if you're here. There are also going to be a few polls about how the server should work. Please vote in them so that I know how to tweak the server for people to have the most fun.

Yes, I sang along...

That commentator guy is really really annoying. And the one thing this game doesn't have over minecraft, is the 3rd dimension. It's just not as epic when you build great buildings and stuff

Yeah, but the interesting bit that he gets to later on in the second+ episodes (He's at like 20 now), is that there are some pretty interesting boss monsters. One is a sort of cthulhu. (It'll be cheaper than Minecraft.)

The real interesting bit is that Notch actually tweeted about this game and heavily praised it for the features.

(Also, that commenter guy is a Black Canadian guy, so he sounds really strange I think with that combo. He's also a popular Machinima Realm director and has a fair amount of Subs so he's the ONLY COMMENTER with the exclusive for this game unfortunately.)

Last edited: