p90054830_highres.jpg

p90054828_highres.jpg

p90054829_highres.jpg

p90054835_highres.jpg

p90054834_highres.jpg

p90054831_highres.jpg

p90054826_highres.jpg

:cool:

Those small lights at the grille looks like nostrils. Minis are supposed to have round headlights! Ugly!

if there is appropriate ground clearance and if it actually has some off road ability, i approve. provided the "mini tax" (extra cost for it simply being a mini) isnt too much.

I love how big it is and yet they still call it 'Mini'

It is very funky though, and I like how the grille is somewhat reminiscent of the ones fitted to old Mini vans.

minivan.jpg

If they make this thing reasonably good off road, it could be a seriously good vehicle. Something along the lines of the Suzuki Samurai of the 80s.

I approve.

I really like this. If it is built to handle the terrain they aim it at, it'll be perfect

^you think they will actually build that?

Why did I come here expecting a beach bomber, whatever that is?

...yuck, looks weird. Should call it the MEDI as well, not quite mini but still no hummer.

Despite the optimistic name I kinda like it! Give it some doors and a decent color paint job and it would be perfect! :p

Yes, I can imagine the advertising campaign and the 4 multicoloured barbie dolls driving around in it having a giggle and diet coke in the Californian sun.

Sort of cool looks. Love the wheels. But they are not going to make it, at least without doors. Removable doors perhaps? That would be neat.

Isn't a beach comber a person who goes around the beach collecting stuff, probably with a metal detector? And why don't they make that Mini Moke they designed instead of coming up with yet another idea they won't build. :roll:

I do think it looks quite good though.

^what's that supposed to be? a beachcomb?

I like it.

Looks like BMW is pushing 4WD for these things with this and the WRC car.