Mini Finalgear Meet at the N?rburgring, third weekend of January 2008

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
So, Me, Mister IceBone and Tim0r have sorta decided to hit the ring in Jan. With enough luck, there's gonna be a lot of snow and Icebone is gonna die in a dashing Carisma fireball after sliding off Ex M?hle while I take panning shots of it :p

So, who's in?

Word around is that when the track is snowed over, car arent allowed, but you can rent quad bikes.

Last edited:
mini_meet.jpg

My journey: 1051 km in one way. With stops, scheduled around 10 hours. Sleeping arrangements, anyone?

dr%20evil%20mini%20me.jpg

I shall call it... MINI MEET!

I can take two extra people. I have an extra couch bed in my room and a bigger couch in my living room. But I'd need a car to sleep in as I am stripped for cash :cry:

What, so we sleep on your couches and you sleep in the car? o_O

Maybe I can make it, too. Not if it's snowing though.

I figure I might as well post this now - I'm doing a mini Euro trip with a mate mid Jan- mid Feb and we're gonna be in Germany from the 5th (ish) to the 9th (ish) of Feb. We've got a hotel booked in Stuttgart and are doing all the normal Car touristy things (Mercedes Museum/Porsche Museum) and we're also setting aside a day for the Nurburgring .... so it seems our timings a little off ... but maybe you can help anyway? :p What's the easiest way from Stuttgart to the Nurburging (if there even is an easy way at all)

not gonna be there, I have exams at the end of january... but as soon as the weather is stable enough for my summer tires, I?ll be hitting the ring as often as my budget allows...

What's the easiest way from Stuttgart to the Nurburging (if there even is an easy way at all)
a car, everything else is a REAL pain in the ass...
why are you doing a europe trip in the middle of winter anyway?

Geck, 2 months before I hit renting-a-car age.

Next time.

I think i'll be there with ze Merc of course. I'll try to drag my wife along too and a few friends from around here.

EDIT:
can't make it, got a birthday.
whose birthday? if it's not in the immediate family or the wife's, you can postpone :p

we should start planning a meeting right at the beginning of ring-season... so somewhere around late march/early april...
:mrgreen:

Nah, man, we need a proper one this time. Hopefully dad will buy a plotter by then and i'll print out something nice :)

Wicked. We can make a Finalgear Snow Man (tm) if time permits :D

you do know that the webcam is apparently out of service for the rest of the winter?

whose birthday? if it's not in the immediate family or the wife's, you can postpone :p

Brother in Law, who holds the party at our place, so it's pretty hard to get out of.