Mini Finalgear Meet at the N?rburgring, third weekend of January 2008

Count me in for 2010... I should have enough money then to fly across the ocean and rent a Daewoo. :p

scheduled...

Ring-Homepage said:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass sich die o.g. ?ffnungszeiten f?r Touristenfahrten Nordschleife bedingt durch winterliche Witterungsverh?ltnisse (Glatteis, Schnee) kurzfristig ?ndern k?nnen bzw. die Strecke kurzfristig geschlossen werden muss.

Informationen ?ber die aktuelle Situation erhalten Sie in der Tourist-Info-Zentrale am N?rburgring unter Tel.: 0 26 91 / 302 - 630.

That doesn?t mean his car won?t be there :D

Who?s in for a trip to dutchland to nick a benz?

Can't make it, coming back from Florida the weekend before :/

He said he's not coming. :(

There is a small chance that i might make it, it all depends on whether my brother in law holds the party on sat or sun (i will push for saturday of course, you understand that, and then i'll drag his ass along for the trip on sunday)

Would be great if you could come, but i think it's a saturday thing only for me. Drive there on friday, saturday meet, drive back on sunday. Although i'm not completely sure yet. We'll see how the sleeping arrangements will go through and how much time off work i can get.

Alok: how can we arrange this so it's the best for everyone. Can the actual meet take place along the whole weekend? :D Saturday AND Sunday? ^_^

Alok: how can we arrange this so it's the best for everyone. Can the actual meet take place along the whole weekend? :D Saturday AND Sunday? ^_^

One plan would be, you come to my place on Friday evening, crash here, then drive saturday morning to the ring, meet meet meet, then drive back sat evening, crash at my place and the drive back sunday morning. The good thing about driving sunday instead of monday is that, there is a prohibition for trucks on the autobahn on sunday, so the traffic would be less hectic.

I am free on sunday as well, I am just completely stripped for cash at the moment, which is why I wouldnt be able to afford a hotel night :( Sleeping in a car though, that's an option :p