Mini Roadtrip 2016 - Il Lavoro Italiano, Aug 7-11

It can be done. Those of us on the big roadtrip last year managed a 5am departure! :tease:

Dan is an early riser and I'm up by 7.30 these days even on weekends.

Yeah, it has been mostly Ice and Adrian who hold the whole group back with early departures.. :p

Oh? :p I do remember writing several mentions of this theme on 2012 roadtrip at least. "Getting the Alfa fixed, MXM on the phone trying to find out where his parts were and Ice still sleeping." :mrgreen:

I was never the one holding you guys back. I just timed my getting out of bed perfectly.

It was a group effort to be late.

That it is, definitely.

We did much better last year. We were never more than a few minutes behind the planned departure time at worst and we reaped the benefits. Sure we can manage that again since it will be much the same crew. I guess it means we are growing up a bit.

Yeah, right! :rofl:

Oh well, I got the awesome opportunity to take part at a sailing trip during July/August. With that my attendance for the small roadtrip and the Ringmeet is canceled.

Dammit, man, was really looking forward to seeing you but I can't blame you for taking up that opportunity.

Have fun and don't drown!

Oh well, I got the awesome opportunity to take part at a sailing trip during July/August. With that my attendance for the small roadtrip and the Ringmeet is canceled.
Sad not to see you at Ringmeet, but you have a good excuse. Where will you sail?

^ Starting in Palma, crossing the Balearic Sea and then going along the coast of Spain.
I've been on sailing trips before, but only for weekends, not for more than two weeks.

So do we have a list of participants?

I know lip is out and Matt2000 is doing the Ukanian road trip but based on last year and those who expressed interest...

MWF
Flat Pack Dan
IceBone
nicjasno (+1?)
Dino
timbits
Beni
Leviathan
DanRom?
thomas?
Loose Joe?

And can someone (Beni?) please get in touch and book the proposed campsite(s)? I don't speak Italian so can't help.

It's only seven weeks away and while I know these things don't require military precision a modicum of organisation would be a good idea.

So do we have a list of participants?

I know lip is out and Matt2000 is doing the Ukanian road trip but based on last year and those who expressed interest...

MWF
Flat Pack Dan
IceBone
nicjasno (+1?)
Dino
timbits
Beni
Leviathan
DanRom?
thomas?
Loose Joe?

And can someone (Beni?) please get in touch and book the proposed campsite(s)? I don't speak Italian so can't help.

It's only seven weeks away and while I know these things don't require military precision a modicum of organisation would be a good idea.

Joe is invading UK as well. And if you're going for the site I suggested, they do speak English there as well.