Mitsubishi Concept Sportback

flyingfridge

Car(s)
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec, VW Passat 118TSI
mmm, this thing looks fantastic. This is the first pic I could find of this thing in the metal. I love this. The design lends itself to WRC very well...

main.jpg

Front looks much better than the sketches - the black bar across the middle of the 'grille' opening makes all the difference.

just looked at it again, the brakes look a little small...

It looks like an Alfa from the front but it still screams "Mitsubishi". All round nice design but price is what we care about..

It's like some Alfa Romeo rear-ended a robotic bulldog, and the dog's not to happy about it... :shock:

BlaRo said:
It's like some Alfa Romeo rear-ended a robotic bulldog, and the dog's not to happy about it... :shock:

:lmao: Holy shit, you're right, it's not in a bad way though!!

That looks fantastic but a bit too similar to the C-Sport Lounge Concept Citroen thingy

^^??? The sportlounge is a big thing, this is a hatch, and nothing else has headlights like that... I don't get it.

^The general body shape, in my eyes, is too similar for my liking... even if it is a concept.

^^ Sorry, I can't agree with you. A lot of cars are taking similar shape now, the first thing I thought when I saw this was that it had some of the new Focus lines, but it's waaay waaay more agressive.

I quite like it, but why is there such a trend to make five door hatches latley. So many of these cars are pretty and practical but they don't have the attitude of previous 5 door hatches such as the integrale.