MLB '11 off-season Thread (Hot Stove!)

Manny and Damon to TB, god, this is lame!

The Angels are having one awful off-season... missing out on multiple free agents, trading Napoli for Wells and his massive contract, and now having to constantly face Napoli in a Texas lineup. :|

So, NL ball comes to Seattle this season courtesy of U2.

Yeah.... Way to be popular Marlins?

Holy shit...apparently Pujols wants 10 years 300 million:blink::jawdrop:

Edit: Also Brian Wilson is awesome....ly insane.

brian-wilson-sea-captain.jpg

Last edited:
What I read was that the Cubs want to make a play for him...

NYY and Boston got the money, but not the space...

I'm not sure even Pujols is worth paying 30 million per when he is 40,41, and 42.

Holy shit...apparently Pujols wants 10 years 300 million:blink::jawdrop:

Edit: Also Brian Wilson is awesome....ly insane.

brian-wilson-sea-captain.jpg

He is my new favorite sports celebrity. BAR-FUCKING-NONE. That picture is awesome. How did I miss that earlier?

It seems like baseball fans are split 50/50 on Brian Wilson. Some thing he's an annoying douchebag, and some think he's amazingly awesome. I guess I haven't quite decided yet :lol:.

He is my new favorite sports celebrity. BAR-FUCKING-NONE. That picture is awesome. How did I miss that earlier?
Meh, it was amusing the first time, but now it's just cringe-worthy. He went from "interesting..." to "complete douchecanoe".

Pujols will veto any and all trades during the season. Muahahaha, I love it.

Also, it's about time to start thinking about fantasy baseball. Format, number of teams, etc. I'm interested in seeing who'll take 2nd this season... :p

Last edited:
Fantasy league for me, needs to be up by 7th March if I'm going to play. I'll be in basic and can't draft or play for the first month of the season, but I'm still game.

I'm definitely up for the league again this year, and I promise I'll be more focused this time around, as I don't plan on having three surgeries like last spring/summer! :D

Apparently the roof on Wrigley Field blew off...Cubs fans are calling it the worst disaster since the last 103 seasons...:p