MMA 2013

I'm not going to get into why and how I felt Edgar won, but I will say that I wish there wasn't controversy after all was said and done, with the exception of the third Maynard fight, every fight he's had for the last 3 years has been up for debate.

I'm not going to get into why and how I felt Edgar won, but I will say that I wish there wasn't controversy after all was said and done, with the exception of the third Maynard fight, every fight he's had for the last 3 years has been up for debate.

Aw, come on.
It?s a forum, type away! :D

Finally was able to watch the latest ufc!

I laughed my ass of when the reem went down.

Aldo definitely won the fight, but it was closer than that..

If anyone is interested in the entire Reem/Bigfoot fight, or just the last round itself, let me know. ;)

So, is anyone excited for UFC 157?:D
Oh wouldn't it be funny if Rousey would get KTFO! Nothing against Rousey or WMMA, although it does feel weird, to have women's bout as main event in UFC.
Anyways, everyone knows what the real main event is:p Pretty excited for that fight.

Why haven't I seen this thread before now!?

Last weeks episode of TUF:

I really think Uriah is going to win this season. His kicks are so explosive and it was only a matter of time before someone got knocked out. It was almost like he played a little with Adam until he got the perfect chance. I'm sad had to be Adam Cellar, though.

Last edited:
The only season of TUF I ever watched was 10, and when you sit through 12 weeks of this

2h6r4fa_jpg.gif

There's little reason to ever go back.

I've watched the last 4 seasons and there hasn't been much of laziness like that. I quite like it, but I can see that it isn't for all fight-fans.

I just skip through all the BS and watch the fight, i like seeing it without commentary.

Possibly the best KO I've ever see, I love how he tries to catch Mo on his way down.

735272755.gif

^The link is broken

Looks more like the "Catch" is a rear naked choke, just in case he woke up at fought back ;)

Quick picks for tonight.

Schaub/Johnson - Since Schaub has disappointed me to no end recently and his jaw is clearly made of glass, and that Johnson hits hard as hell, I'm going with Johnson. The only way Brendan can win is if he's able to somehow pull of a sub and I don't see it happening. Whoever gets their hand raised will keep their job, the other will be calling up WSOF or Bellator.

Koshcheck/Lawler - Josh has looked like crap since he left AKA, but I still think he's better fighter here.

Faber/Menjivar - It's another easy victory for Faber, I'm sure they'll use this win as an excuse for yet another title shot, even if it is for the interim title.

Henderson/Machida - I would love nothing more than to see the H Bomb put Lyoto's lights clean out, but I don't know how in the world he's going to do it. Lyoto is just going to be too fast on the feet and I don't think Dan will be able to keep him down if he does take it to the mat. It's going to take a major brain fart on Machida's part that Hendo is able to exploit for him to score the victory.

Rousey/Carmouche - I'm giving a 10% chance of Carmouche scoring a Silva/Overeem or Ortiz/Bader type upset, Rhonda will meet someone who is her kryptonite, but tonight isn't the night.

That main fight was AWESOME.

Dana White on the JRE!

edit. Dana comes in at about 40 min!

Last edited:
It's nice to hear Dana being honest about things, I'm so used to him spouting a lot of his typical promoter bullshit.

JRE?

Ah, thanks.