Most distracting audience member

Can I trade places with you? :unsure:

If you could see the foulness of the weather here, and how early it's getting dark you might rethink that request...surely there are lots of pretty girls in CA, or is that just Hollywood?
As for Steve, he'sa lovely man, but no Hugh Jackman! (sorry Dr Cox!)

This guy... I completely lost the thread of what Jeremy was saying...:D

Ooooo yes, isn't he just adorable? They don't usually have nice-looking men in the audience, maybe the boys don't want competition? But I really dig that scruffy look, and he does it well. :D

While not technically a breathing member of the audience, the Ploo has distracted me the most.

Best shot of the instructions there is, bar any 1080 release:

"...get this wrong and it'll take forever." Looking at you, Clarkson.

"We do not recommend multiple use of a single bag." Orly?

James: It's not disposable, you're supposed to fold it back carefully and use it over and over again.

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS!

If you could see the foulness of the weather here, and how early it's getting dark you might rethink that request...surely there are lots of pretty girls in CA, or is that just Hollywood?
As for Steve, he'sa lovely man, but no Hugh Jackman! (sorry Dr Cox!)

Not that, just that you've seen a few celebs.

The only celeb I've ever seen IRL was someone who was a guest actress on H.O.U.S.E. that was riding in the same compartment as me on the BART train in SF.

Oh and Bill Nye the Science guy.

Ooooo yes, isn't he just adorable? They don't usually have nice-looking men in the audience, maybe the boys don't want competition? But I really dig that scruffy look, and he does it well. :D

The male section of the audience is often somewhat...challenged, yes.

Hi everyone, old lurker, new poster here :)

I am personally most distracted by the smiley brunette to Jeremy's left during the interviews with Alan Carr and JLC in the SIARPC section, she kind of resembles Rachel Bilson. Sorry I have no screen cap, 1st post failure :rolleyes: Sorry if this one's been mentioned but I didn't see her :D

I only clicked it once. Silly slow internet hates me. sorry

Last edited:
You're going weird in any case.

I'd say different person.

I dunno - face shape/features are very similar, and if she didn't cut her hair after the 17-yr-old challenge ep, it would be about that long by now. Also, she's young & pretty, so likely to get back on again - not that I'm old bitter & twisted or anything...:p

Well, she's a trainee Vet, I am a Vet, but I guarantee I won't be distracting anyone if I ever get tix, unless there's an animal emergency on set! :lol:

Well, she's a trainee Vet, I am a Vet, but I guarantee I won't be distracting anyone if I ever get tix, unless there's an animal emergency on set! :lol:

Is a trainee someone in school still? Im not sure how the system works over in Blighty? But yes I love professional sciency women. Doctors, vets, dentists, pharmacists, clinical researchers, engineers and professors, bring em on. I like girls with a super head on their shoulders. Plus if they makes lots of money I can stay home and cook, which is better than working.

Just noticed today, the blonde girl next to Jeremy at the score tally up of the Alpha Romeo challenge.

Although she is not an audience member, I feel strangely attracted to this girl...

http://img9.imageshack.**/img9/9859/hotromanian.jpg

Last edited: