Most distracting audience member

Although she is not an audience member, I feel strangely attracted to this girl...

http://img9.imageshack.**/img9/9859/hotromanian.jpg

indeed. i kept thinking "ok, they'll show her face any second now as they go around...."

"...damnit noooo! they didnt!"

indeed. i kept thinking "ok, they'll show her face any second now as they go around...."

"...damnit noooo! they didnt!"

Perhaps they didn't for a reason. Hot ass, boiled horse face.

that was my other thought. i know i've had problems at times, seeing what would be a really hawt chick, only to then see their face, and they're actually quite old, but dress like they're younger than they are. :(

On that angle, how about these two to the left of JC from the end of Series 12, Episode 04?

S12E04.png

That one girl on the right (behind Jezza's left shoulder)...

EW!

On the other side, yeah, Grey Cardie Emo Chap...meh.

Does anyone know anything about Suspenders Girl? She distracts me, too, but it's because she's a dead-ringer for a really sweet girl I worked with several years ago in Florida. Do we know if she's English or otherwise non-American?

I can't deny my preference for brunettes (and Asians, like my girlfriend),
TG13x02bird1.png

Casual brunette hottie for Censport's win![/QUOTE]

She actually HAS done at least one adult movie.

She's been around before on this thread and is known as Blue Shirt Girl. See earlier posts, particularly a recent one from ozgirl who met a friend of hers at MPH Llive in Birmingham.

Holy smeg there's a hottie on this weeks (14x02) episode just behind Michael Sheen in the SIARPC segment.

Didn't see BSG - she's been knocked off her pedestal by GSG :lol:

The magic has gone since finding out many of them are models hired in to sex up the audience :(