MotoGP [possible spoilers]

RFfrF7P.jpg

:lol:

Will MM93 keep his perfect season tomorrow (6 pole 6 win)?

No matter what, I expect a stunning race, with Rossi starting 10th despite being on pace, and with Lorenzo back on form.

What. A. Race!

:jawdrop:

Those last 4 laps were EPIC (and I'm one to think that word is thrown around way too much usually).

That really was an awesome race, the battle between JL and MM was just EPIC and I can only be sorry MM won it. It's time for someone else to win a race :p

Also, Rossi's 300 really added a spark to the whole event, can only be sorry he started 10th on the grid...

Just watched all three classes at Catalunya today, and wow. Ladies and gentlemen, we've got ourselves some ?racing!

I watched the top class yesterday, and have the last 2 Moto2 races in my backlog. I thought Mugello was edge of your seat racing, Catalunya might have been even more intense!

Sachsenring sketchy weather shenanigans made for disappointing racing in general.

Marquez's streak, on the other hand, is hilarious. Kinda' amazing to be witnessing history.

So after round 2, we can see that the normal order as been restored, MM93 is in a different galaxy.

Slightly boring race, but the last minutes of qualifying were the stuff of legends.

For those who missed it, Marquez came in for a change of tire before the last push for pole, but the bike was very hard to restart.

He eventually went out, did a warm-up lap, and then on the front straight, next to the pit wall, it looked like something stopped, and he was almost ran into by a Ducati.

He jumped on the brakes, stop his RC213V on the straight against the pit wall, jumped the wall, ran back all the way to his pit, and jumped on his B-Bike.

Ran his warm-up lap, pass the start-finish with 8 seconds to spare, came close to crashing his bike at least twice, and still beat everybody else to the pole by .3s.

And then informed us that he did that on a bike with the wrong tires (the hard option I guess), and with the wrong settings.

Video here (registration required, but free):

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2015/04/12/mm93polerush-the-full-story/173516
http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2015/04/12/mm93polerush-onboard-lap/173554

Last edited:
Haven't watched any of it yet, gotta' find the time!

same here!

i've watched F1 and the first 4h of the WEC race
still got to find some time to watch motoGP and indy!

4 different categories on a single weekend is too much!! :lol:
thank god GP2 and FR3.5 haven't started yet :p

MotoGP! Glad to see this thread. What did you guys think of the last race?

any race where marquez doesn't win, is a good race :p
and if it's rossi who wins, it's a great race :D

too bad marquez crashed though, he deserved second!

but what happened to the ducati top speed?
in cota, they were running away on the straights without a problem, but that didn't happen anymore in argentina?

Last edited:
They lost 10% of their fuel allocation, it's possible they had to scale back the engine mapping.

Edit: And GO MARQUEZ! I hope his broken finger (and the operation he had on it) doesn't affect him too much. And boo to Repsol Honda for still using Aoyama as Predosa's replacement, though I am not sure if CS27 would want the job after they refused to let him do it at COTA and in Argentina.

Last edited:
The CS issue is strange. HRC is like an angry wife. They didn't cut him loose but they damm sure aren't forgetting that huge offer CS turned down. Oh now you wanna come back? Sorry we can't accommodate you but please keep testing for us.

Edit: And GO MARQUEZ!

i don't dislike marquez, or wish him anything bad
but last year he was so dominant, that for now, every race he doesn't win, is a good race ;)

and why did ducati lose 10% of their fuel? i thought that was only changed when you actually won, which they did not?

Last edited:
Last edited: