Mousepads

pfrocker

Not exactly tech, but relates to computers. I want a new cool mouse pad for my computer, so please share some. I kinda prefer something that relates to cars, but I'm open to any suggestion.

Please send links to any cool products, looking for something under $20.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
a few years ago i was at the brussels auto salon, and on the BMW stand, they had a mousepad looking like this
5007600163_001_800.jpg

and i was so stupid to go ask if they had some spare (of course they hadn't)...i just should have put it away :censored:

I have a ratpadz XT and its the best mouse pad I've ever owned. My G5 slides on it like its a piece of sheet ice. Its also indestructible and super easy to clean.

http://www.ratpadz.com/

I know its says 25 for the XT, but if you add it to your cart, its 19.99 shipped.

Razor mouse pad.

It all depends on what mouse you have though... some runs on those smooth, thick, soft spongy like mouse pad. Some run on those hard and thin metal mouse pad like the one Crazyjeeper posted.

My best advice is.. try all different types of mouse pads before spending your $20.

SteelSeries QcK, there are a few size for you to choose.
personally I can't stand anything other than cloth pad.

Not exactly tech, but relates to computers. I want a new cool mouse pad for my computer, so please share some. I kinda prefer something that relates to cars, but I'm open to any suggestion.

Please send links to any cool products, looking for something under $20.

Thanks in advance.

What mouse do you have anyway?

Logitech vx nano
logitech-vx-nano-cordless-laser-mouse.jpg

Don't really wan a boring black mousepad, something with cool graphic on it.

Last edited:
I have a Revoltec Gamepad Precision Advanced. It's brilliant.

I haven't used one in years... unless you are a hardcore gamer or need the precision, any benefits to using one?

I haven't used one in years... unless you are a hardcore gamer or need the precision, any benefits to using one?
Sometimes the mouse slips (gets caught by the table's surface), and I'm worried that I'll ruin the bottom of the mouse.

Sometimes the mouse slips (gets caught by the table's surface), and I'm worried that I'll ruin the bottom of the mouse.

you can replace those "pads" on the bottom of the mouse.

And with a VX Nano, I really don't see a point of having a professional gaming mouse pad. Any cloth mouse pad should do the job just as well.

On a side note, a regular cloth mouse pad (about A3 size) should set you back around $6, whereas a razor gaming pad will cost about $25.

If you are not into serious FPS games, I don't really see the point of having a high end gaming mouse pad.

I haven't noticed such a problem, but using my mouse on a wooden desk, it does tend to leave this residue that rubs off the rubber pads onto the desk. It's a bit of a pain to clean, but you only have to do it once a year or so.

nah don't really need a high end mouse pad, just something cool looking.

OH I remember Top Gear magazine advertised a Lotus mouse pad

Here it is:
tyre_mouse_mat.jpg

Can anyone beat this?

Make your own (I don't know this company, just googled them, there are prolly others)

Haven't used one for years at home, and I tend not to use them at work. Hate them...

steelseries! (I have the old one "icemat" :p)

I've had this mousepad for probably 4 or 5 years now, picked it up on clearance at kmart for $5 or something. It's quite nice, non-slip stuff on the bottom, the metal frame keeps it flat and level- I have it sticking out over the edge of my desk, and it cleans up easily. Not had a single problem with it through 4 mice.