Movie Quotes

Daniel

Come on guys, as you may notice, I want some Movie siscussions around here. Give me some of your favourite quotes!
Here's mine:

I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card, I'm gonna carve him up real nice!
Al Pacino as Antonio Montana in Scarface

I'll make him an offer he cant refuse.
Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corleone in The Godfather

Right now, Tommy "The Tit" is praying to God. And if he is'nt, he fucking should be!
Jason Statham as Turkish in Snatch.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
Robert Duvall as the crazy Cournal in Apocalypse Now

I was cured alright.
Malcolm McDowell as Alexander DeLarge in A Clockwork Orange

Thats all I can think of for now.

;)

"Say 'ello to ma' littol frend"
Al Pachino as Tony Montana, Scarface.

my fav .... :)

edt*

oh, and these two from the hit tv-series "Band of Brothers", 2001
... (soldier alone with Cpt. Winters right after their 1.st jump on D-Day, says: "we're lost!") -
Cpt. Winters replies: "We're not lost Private, we're in Normandy".

and

someone says that it's bad that the Airborne div. 501 D-Company is surrounded .... Cpt. Winters replies: "We're paratroopers, we're supposed to be surrounded" ........ :p

haz

Oh I could give you so many, but at the moment my favourites come from one (Great!) movie:

Anything to declare? ..Yeah don't go to England. (Snatch)

Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an apropriate agent. Personofied in this case by a 'orrible cunt, Me!

You're always going to have trouble moving a body in one piece...

This movie is just full of great quotes.

There's always "ADRIAAAAANE!"

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... -Napoleon Dynamite

one of many favs that I have,

"What we do in life...echoes in eternity" -"Maximus" from Gladiator

"If you should find yourself in green fields, alone, with the sun in your face, dont panic...your in Alysium, and YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!" -"Maximus" from Gladiator

"Tommy, relax ok...NOW GO GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINE BOX!" "Toni Bats" from Goodfellas

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball."
-after few scenes-
"If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball."
Pathes O'houlihan, Dodgeball

Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett...if you go, where shall i go? What shall i do?
Rhett: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Gone with the wind

hmm. can't think of any other ones at this moment.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time..for those 400yards or more, i am free
Vin Diesel guy- fast & the furious
Thats not entirely correct..meh, close enough ;)

"THERE ARE MORE CLUES" (god dammit how many more fucking clues are there cracker till u get your damm treasure)

National Treasue guy Nic Cage?

-Can I call you a cab?
-Sure, and I'll call you a cocksucker!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

you gotta love "fear and loathing in las vegas" one of the wickest movies ever made

and that story, each time i see it, there are like parts i've never seen before

xuf0075516fp.gif

i guess everybody knows what movie this is referring to so i wont tell ;)