Had a bicycle once.
image-9642-gallery-iylr.jpg

image-9645-gallery-vwsm.jpg

image-9648-gallery-lnro.jpg

image-9646-gallery-kepu.jpg

spiegel.de said:
Lybian Head of State
spiegel.de said:
Muammar al-Gaddafi has joined the ranks of automotive designers. According to his marketing experts he didn't just design any car but developed the "the future of the automotive inustry" instead. The name of the prototype: The Rocket

Tripoli -On the 30th anniversary of the revolution which propelled the Libyan leader to power two prototypes of a new car named "The Rocket" have been unveiled. Designed like a speedboat and built by Italian technical designer Tesco TS it supposedly offers a maximum of security.

Acording to the press release the technicians have faithfully recreated The Revolutionary Leaders vision. A Tesco spokesperson confirmed that a prototype of "The Rocket" would retail for around two million Euro.The interior is covered in lybian leather and carpets.

At the moment the possibility of series production in Lybia is investigated.Why the 1800kg heavy car is supposed to be "the future of the automotive insistry" has been left unanswered.

State funded carbage. You go Lybia!

Last edited:
Looks like a badly photoshop stretched mix of new Civic, Golf and Mistu Lancer.

Well it certainly has all the usual modern car styling ideas..

besides the obvious pointed front and rear ends, Parallel park much?

Those LED's... NO
It looks like a Minivan also.
And for god's sake, the man must like his cleft chins.
michael-jackson-11.png

I did a nose job in paint :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/im/imillman/2009/09/01/Nose_Job.jpg

100% better already. I think it needs a spike though but that's beyond my painty abilities.

Last edited:
I love when these types of leaders show us exactly what happens when you are surrounded by "Yes Men".

That would never pass any crash testing, but it is certainly different.

Now there's a guy prone to spontaneous excentricity. Gotta love Kadaffi. The exterior may be a bit unconventional but the interior looks very nice. At that price, it's probably very comfy.

Gross. Seriously, this thing is just hideous. Unless it has a quad turbo V16 engine I am not even remotely interested.

If I say I like it can I have some oil?

It looks and sounds like something you'd "design" in second grade. Pointy and called "The Rocket"!

And a 2 million euro pricetag.. This might just rank among the most stupid things I've seen :p

Pointy!

I would actually pay to see this in a frontal offset crash test.

Top Gear Space Shuttle attempt 2.0 anyone?

That would never pass any crash testing, but it is certainly different.

Not only that, it wouldn't pass any pedestrian safety test, too. The chances of that being on sale in Europe are = 0