Mustang is a shit car

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Good on ya - go troll elsewhere.

Pretty sad move by Ford - great way to piss off a loyal community that's been supporting you.

Edit: Post was made originally in this thread - hence the second line about Ford. Troll comment still stands though.

fbc said:

Pretty sad move by Ford - great way to piss off a loyal community that's been supporting you.

you gonna prove me wrong before callin me a troll?

youngwarrior said:
fbc said:

We don't need to prove anything. You have been a troll for some time.

youngwarrior said:
fbc said:

Why are you confronting fbc?...you're the one that should back up your statement; which would probably consist of a "they can only go in straight lines", or maybe even a "they all fall apart", and then back to the classic "american cars can't go around corners".

Anyways, looks like GM might be getting some new customers. :lol:

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
fbc said:

No I speak the truth, which often goes against what a certain type of people on this site dont like.

Your statement doesn't make sense. Also don't see why it could be a shit car. Every car has it's fair share of problems.

Fine then what post have you made that is not trolling...you know what I do not care. I am going to stop and let someone else complain and deal with it. Too bad for Stangs. Hopefully the Camero does not have this happen.

ytou guys actually complain when somebody says something not too nice about one of your favourite cars? :lol: :lol:

youngwarrior said:
ytou guys actually complain when somebody says something not too nice about one of your favourite cars? :lol: :lol:

No, but it seems that whenever a topic about an American car is created you come in and type out shit. You are a troll.

youngwarrior said:
mustang is a shit car anyway

^^This is not a fact, simply your opinion.^^

I think the problem here is that you do not comprehend the difference between fact and opinion. :roll:

<edited for being lobbed in with the childish ramblings of youngwarrior>
:thumbsdown:

jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:

No, but it seems that whenever a topic about an American car is created you come in and type out shit. You are a troll.

maybe because most of them are shit? Granted the only americans cars I rate is the 300c, viper and the Z06. People think I dont like the Z06 though because I shoot dwn the people who say "OMG bestor supaa car in ze world" when its not exactly true now is it, and it doesnt carry the best bang for buck in the world neither, which americans love to throw about.

youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:

maybe because most of them are shit? Granted the only americans cars I rate is the 300c, viper and the Z06. People think I dont like the Z06 though because I shoot dwn the people who say "OMG bestor supaa car in ze world" when its not exactly true now is it, and it doesnt carry the best bang for buck in the world neither, which americans love to throw about.

Ok, you tell us how the Mustang is "shit". Can't complain about its price, it's cheap. Can't complain about the handling, it is not a sports car. Can't complain about the engine, it keeps the costs down. Can't really complain about the suspension, it works and keeps the costs down. If the interior is the only thing that is bugging you then you are a woman.

And why did you post in this topic in the first place? If you don't care about American cars then don't say anything at all.

flamewar.jpg

youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:

http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/8453/trollwebrj3.jpg

youngwarrior said:
jetsetter said:
youngwarrior said:
fbc said:

No I speak the truth, which often goes against what a certain type of people on this site dont like.
You don't speak the truth you speak an opinion. Theres a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.