Ownership Verified: My '19 2002 turbo

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
So.... in a few days, someone will send a single wheel from Kiel to wherever the dealership is from which the mobile service sourced the wheel? :D
Düsseldorf, and yes.
It's labeled F20-21-22-23, so an intentional 1/2er loaner wheel it seems.

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
Fucking hell.. So I guess only if you buy the tires with the star yourself or with rims they're covered, but not when they come with the car? Grrrreat..

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
Fucking hell.. So I guess only if you buy the tires with the star yourself or with rims they're covered, but not when they come with the car? Grrrreat..
Yeah, if your four new starred tyres came with a car attached to them then you're SOL... Or, in my case, you hand the bill to your company 😅

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
260ish€ of not-my-money later, new rubber is in place :) now I have 1/4 tyre warranty...

Meanwhile, I had a go at going fast topless... 2xy kph sure do come quickly :burnrubber:

Another meanwhile, a bit I didn't post yet because the responsible party refused responsibility until earlier today: It came with a broken handbrake and ruined rear brake disks. BMW was like "user error, lulz"... delivery dealer finally accepted to cough up 👏

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
I've sort-of-properly fitted the dashcam cables :woot:

Plenty of room for the cable there, by now it's been fixed in place with a bit of tape.

I might eventually tie the bottom of the coil up as well.

This is probably near the bottom of what the car is capable of on level ground with the top down without a massive tailwind or drafting like a madman:

Mostly constant 90kph. Going faster you're looking at 2x :mrgreen: