Ownership Verified: My 1984 Ford Mustang SVO and tow rig...

That's just great.

I looked at a later, white 5.0GT yesterday. Kinda want :mrgreen:

Looks nice. Look for rust in the front floor boards, the tend to rust there.

As well as the rear hatch, the lower doors and cowl.

Fox's are some of the most versatile cars. Have fun with it!

:(. Hope you are alright. Looks like he hit you with decent speed.

jesus...

as a result of him/her having no insurance you have to what pay out of pocket for repairs and then take him to court for the cost?

Last edited:
Yeah, I feel OK at the moment. It was 10x less severe than the accident I had back in November (also not my fault).

Correct, I'll have to pay for the repairs (I'll probably do it myself) and then the Dept. of Revenue will go after him. I hope that the guy learned his lesson. The thing was I don't think he has a job, so I'll probably just be out the $500 or $600 it'll take me to get the truck road worthy again (probably not even painted).

Oh well, life goes on...

Good to hear that you feel ok at the moment Craig. I'm laughing now at the picture. The Ranger kicked that car's ass :lol:. Those headlights remind me of an old Monte Carlo.

Wow, that's a big hit!

Good to hear your ok, but that sucks about the no insurance. (doesn't your insurance cover uninsured motorists?)

The guy didn't have insurance, so this will be fun...
Fuck man, at least it wasn't the SVO. Glad you're okay, but how did the Ranger's frame make out?

I'm laughing now at the picture. The Ranger kicked that car's ass :lol:. Those headlights remind me of an old Monte Carlo.
Looks like a '77ish Monte Carlo. I can't believe the Ranger killed that beast either. :lmao:

Last edited:
I screwed the license plate to the tailgate and duct tapped the tail light back together to drive it to town and get some estimates. Of course it is totaled. Not sure how this will work, I'll have to call the Missouri Dept. of Revenue tomorrow and see what they have to say...

JipJopJones, I have uninsured motorist (which is compulsory in Missouri), but it only covers bodily injury.

It was 1977 Chevrolet Malibu Classic. The guy was upset that he had wrecked this "classic" with "Iroc" wheels. :lol:

That sucks about the coverage. Mine covers my car too (I'm quite sure, I should look into that though)

Yah, a real classic there... :lol:

Still dealing with the guy with no insurance, been to court twice. The guy is going to pay me $400 and I keep the truck. He has until the next court date, September 1st, to pay the full amount or his driver's license will be revoked and will face several fines...

The SVO keeps running a little quicker each time I take it to the track. It ran a 13.81 @ 100 last Friday night, with a terrible 2.13 60 foot. I need to get my new rear end finished and installed. A set of slicks is next after that...

Not too sure about the rims, don't really suit a foxbody imo. The tires I approve of :D

Oh, and btw I want your gearbox :x

EDIT: I just noticed your rear wing, I approve of that A LOT!
http://img196.imageshack.**/img196/1082/sierrafinale008.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Not too sure about the rims, don't really suit a foxbody imo. The tires I approve of :D

Oh, and btw I want your gearbox :x

Those wheels are pretty typical for drag cars- from F-bodies to Fox bodies, etc. Mickey Thompsons, I believe. There was a black Fox body GT that belonged to one of my old neighbor's friends that had the same wheels, but with street tires. I think it's a good look.

Posmo, you don't want this one. The 2nd gear syncro is gone and 3rd/4th are weak. The wing is stock and was modeled after the Sierra...

Der Stig, these are Weld Racing wheels. They've been around for years. I only bought them because the rear pair a friend had for sale cheap. The fronts I found on a local message board for sale. The front tires are going to have to be replaced though. The good thing is I can get a pair for $100.