My 2003 APS TT 350Z

goneinsixtyseconds

n505429987_13349_4557.jpg

my z looks completely stock, so there's no point in posting lots of pictures of it, mine is far right but look below for a short vid ;)

Last edited:
:jawdrop:

Here it is:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lcjcN5qqt4[/YOUTUBE]
TT? Sweet.

Sweet! Any dyno sheets or estimate of the power?

are you sure yours is on the right, i thought it was the one in the middle...or the left ;)

Ed

I'm sure there's some around, but there wouldn't be that many that I trip over one leaving the house. That's the first one I've heard.

just assumed there would be tons since APS is based in australia :) it's just too bad getting it here to toronto cost an arm and a leg not just in import fees, but greedy distributors who know that they're the ONLY ones that import APS and then jack up the price.

Last edited:
You got a noise ticket? I always figured those were BS, never heard of someone in Canada getting one...especially a turbo'd car, which are usually a bit quieter. Never got one in my Mustang, and even though I've got a "track use only" can on my bike, I've never been pulled for it. But then again, I don't check my mirrors often...

Sick ride, btw.

You got a noise ticket? I always figured those were BS, never heard of someone in Canada getting one...especially a turbo'd car, which are usually a bit quieter. Never got one in my Mustang, and even though I've got a "track use only" can on my bike, I've never been pulled for it. But then again, I don't check my mirrors often...

Sick ride, btw.

thanks :) and yes i got a noise ticket .. they're "cracking down" on street racing here and their method of deterrent is to give as much tickets as they can for any HTA violation. mind you, i wasn't doing anything wrong AT ALL, i was going below speed limit, was not driving erratically or anything, it's just that when i open up the throttle in my z, it's LOUD and resonates in small enclosed areas.