My Ducati Monster 796

pepitko

Car(s)
Audi A5, Ducati M796
I got a new job at the end of summer and decided to pull the trigger of something I was dreaming about for the last three years. So here's my Ducati Monster 796 ABS in the lovely pearl white with the traditional red frame. I ended up buying the bike in Austria, it has done 3,200km when I picked it up and was first registered in April 2011. But because it was mildly scratched I got a great deal on it.

The previous owner seems to have hit a traffic sign or something as the front left indicator was broken off the frame, and the ABS sensor was bent in. Also there is dent on the front rim, which I'm told is possible to repair without any major issues.

With regards to mods, the previous owner put on the short Ducati tail, I didn't receive the original one. I have mixed feelings about it, on one hand, I don't like that it allows mud to be spewed all over the seat cover, but on the other hand it looks much better this way. Other than that the bike is stock, I might get a 14 tooth front sprocket for it later on, but will have do some proper riding first in the spring.

Spring can't come fast enough now. Enjoy the pictures :).

6364745165_5de42b7ae2_b.jpg

6364746237_48cf0f4b82_b.jpg

6364746749_9bdf186dfb_b.jpg

6364747269_5a729ae21f_b.jpg

Obligatory paper on the gear-lever :p.
6364747799_b769720ca8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful!
Love the bike and the color!

Haha, great proof pic. :lol:

Can?t blame the guy for not following rules! :lol:
Um, he did...
Write it on paper, cardboard, a printout of your profile page, and stick it on the gearshift of your vehicle.
He stuck it on the gearshift. Ok, so it's not through the gearshift, but its on it.

The white is nice, pepitko. Congrats. :)

Technically it should be going through the gear shift. :p

The text said "on", which is why I quoted the text. Sure, the example pictures were going through, but the letter of the rule is the letter of the rule, and it said "on".

Thanks guys. Originally, I wanted to bring along a bigger piece of paper so I could stick it through the gear-lever :). But the smaller one fit nicely into my wallet so it didn't get wrinkled during the ride (I took the pictures next to a parking garage at the Prague airport).

Its beautiful , congrats ! this is one of my fav bikes . awesome ride :D