My Fox body Mustangs

72SSAbody

Car(s)
Terminator, Chevelle, SVO, Fox Mustang, 1125R & X1
I thought I would show off some mustangs my brother and I are building at the moment.

The first is a '91 that a guy needed to get rid of. Black on black factory car. Just got out of the paint booth. Should be a fun fox to have around.

The last one is a '90 that I picked up with a blown 302 (the cranks are notorious for splitting in two with no warning). A trick flow heads/intake 302 is going in the frame rails. Should be a fun little car to play with. Not as quick as my terminator, but fun non-the-less.

For some reason, that style is really starting to grow on me. Anyway, sweet cars those can be fun as hell to drive in!

One of my friends father's has a vert Fox Body with a modded 5.0 I'd have to ask him, but it sounds sick. For some reason they are one of my favorite body styles.

Love the fox bodies.

Despite the "fox box" looks i quite like them. They always sound great too. They are fast, cheap, and common. What more could you ask for? 5spd 5.0l please.

kthxbye

They're not bad cars at all... but I can't stand the looks :lol:

Good to see someone taking care of them properly though.

Great to see two well-kept Foxes to join us on here.

Your first one looks to have the same Edelbrock Performer Intake setup that mine had before I did my engine swap.

Reminds me that I need to get mine desperately painted...

I love me some '87-'93 Foxes! The silver one looks clean. :D

Nothing like a Terminator to get the blood pumping. Can I request a good video or two of some take offs without music? I need a new voicemail/textmessage mp3 for my phone. :D