Someone Else's Problem: My Fox (for sale)

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
Car(s)
Z4.2
Finally got around to taking some pictures :clap: too bad I forgot some kind of proof of ownership, will do that soon if everyone thinks I made up ownership of this rare expensive hyper car :lmao:

Insanely powerful 1.2l 3 cylinder petrol :burnrubber: 4.5 years old, virtually no sign of wear/dents/scratches, anyone want to buy? :lol:

I drove one for a week in Greece, I really liked it. :cool:

I hate that car because it replaced one of the best VWs ever made, the Lupo.

How much are you planning to advertise it for?

That's downright sporty compared to my 33 kW 1.05 Polo. I guess long-distance Autobahn drives are just as miserable.

Weeelll, the Fox has rarely done any significant Autobahn distance in the past three years due to available estateness from the Astra and (more recently) Octavia :) It's main job was shortish commutes about 20km roundtrip on the B503, mostly limited 80 and 100kph.

I hate that car because it replaced one of the best VWs ever made, the Lupo.

Weeelll, the Lupo was tiny and ridiculously expensive. The Fox can carry four adults in relative comfort, I can easily fit behind the driver. It even has a real boot.

How much are you planning to advertise it for?

It's online for 5000? asking price, mostly thanks to extremely low mileage (31500km). First guy I talked to was whiney and wanted to pay 4000?, we'll see if he dishes up more ?? in the future.

I think I couldn't find one of these for this price, here. Definately not one in excellent condition as this is. I'm looking for a car , and being a student I'd rapidly forget it's a 3 cylinder when I checked the fuel consumption numbers =) .

I think I couldn't find one of these for this price, here. Definately not one in excellent condition as this is.

Keep in mind though, this has no equipment. No power steering. No electric windows. No AC. No power mirrors. No factory stereo. No. No. No. :rofl:

All it comes with beyond the base model is my aftermarket USB/SD-card stereo and a set of winter wheels.

Keep in mind though, this has no equipment. No power steering. No electric windows. No AC. No power mirrors. No factory stereo. No. No. No. :rofl:

All it comes with beyond the base model is my aftermarket USB/SD-card stereo and a set of winter wheels.

On a VW...that's probably an advantage! :rofl: