My fucking power keeps going out :x

Cruzz563

Needs a job!
Car(s)
Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust (Do want)
:x:x:x:x:x

I think we maybe having rolling black outs or something. It happened yesterday and it was sunny. But it happened every day last week because we had thunderstorms each day. But today and yesterday there's no excuse. Anyway, I LOST MY SESSION! :x :cry:

We need a 'Posts In The Last -Amount of Time Here-' button Viper. You put a new section up, now gimme this :p

And it was a big session too! The first one of the day. :|

[/rant]

ae.gif

Re: My fucking power keeps going out :x

Cruzz563 said:

I think we maybe having rolling black outs or something. It happened yesterday and it was sunny. But it happened every day last week because we had thunderstorms each day. But today and yesterday there's no excuse. Anyway, I LOST MY SESSION! :x :cry:

We need a 'Posts In The Last -Amount of Time Here-' button Viper. You put a new section up, now gimme this :p

[/rant]

We really need that!!!

Join us in the protest.

430-ref2,0.jpg

Re: My fucking power keeps going out :x

Cruzz563 said:

[/rant]
how about getting a UPS?

Yeah, I'm going to pick one up this weekend, because of last week. But 'The Button' would be good in other circumstances as well, like if you accidentally close your browser. Or, I've done this once or twice, you accidentally click the forum bookmark button and you didn't want to go to it just yet, then you have to leave it open till you're ready. :)

mgkdk said:

:blush:

Cruzz563 said:
... But 'The Button' would be good in other circumstances as well, like if you accidentally close your browser. Or, I've done this once or twice, you accidentally click the forum bookmark button and you didn't want to go to it just yet, then you have to leave it open till you're ready. :)
Agreed.

Yeah or you open two windows at once and then all your posts mark as read.

Stupid PhpBB!!!!

:lol: Ren may still be using IE...