Ownership Verified: My german, rear-wheel drive straight six that isn't a BMW

geeman

suomiface
Car(s)
Toyota Corolla,Chevrolet Corvette,Alfa Romeo Mito
1993 Mercedes-Benz 320CE.
Automatic. Sportline.

It barely has done it's run in and it has been in apparently good care of the previous owner because mostly everything seems to be working fine. Fronts could use new springs and maybe some bushings too. Very minor rust. And on the way home dad pushed some button on the radio and now no sounds come out.

Engine bay is quite dirty, I will post pics when I get around cleaning it.

Last edited:
C124 :wub:

M104 :wub:

Sportline :wub:

<3

I like better than BMW!

Gorgeous! That is one of the best C124s I've seen for a while, congratulations :D

Fantastic. :heart:

It looks so tidy I'm inclined to believe the odometer reading is correct. :p

As already has been said, brilliant!

Very rare to see original condition ones of these, Nice! The only thing I would do is perhaps change the 8-hole wheels for something a bit more special :)

Nice car.

Needs some more carrot in front corners. ;)

Very nice!

It even has the pre-facelift grille :thumbsup:
ANd these engines have a lot of ooomph, you're going to enjoy it ;)

What's up with everyone trading their cars for totally different cars :D This is great, probably the ultimate version of 124 series I can think of. M104 in a pre-facelift coupe form. All it needs is original orange blinkers and non-EU plates, and it's perfect.

Btw, what's that thing behind the steering wheel. Air suspension?

Btw, is that just a radio or is there a cassette deck behind the display or smth?

Love these things. Looks absolutely amazing for having travelled 370,000km. Old Mercs take mileage and age like few other cars.

Btw, is that just a radio or is there a cassette deck behind the display or smth?

I think you push the cassette through the Becker Grand Prix text.