My New BMW 330xi

this makes me want to save up for a convertible in the spring since i pay less monthly payment than my Z and i save on insurance...
Thinking of maybe a hi-milage Honda S2000 (they go for like 10-13 these days..)

Yup, I'm gonna join the band and say you're spoiled. :tease:

For awhile... I thought everyone on this forum was rich. Glad to see there are some fellow poor college students out there.

Yeah wtf: my viet friend (who is 24 years old) cant sleep over at my house more than once every threee years for fear of serious reprimand....

this makes me want to save up for a convertible in the spring since i pay less monthly payment than my Z and i save on insurance...
Thinking of maybe a hi-milage Honda S2000 (they go for like 10-13 these days..)
Dude, reality check. Your mother just bought you a new(ish) BMW. You owned a new 350Z before that. Are you ever satisfied? :bangin:

Dude, reality check. Your mother just bought you a new(ish) BMW. You owned a new 350Z before that. Are you ever satisfied? :bangin:

i want 2 cars... 1 good car 1 car just to rape it whenever i need to... (like a prostitute i guess... like when i need it... i just go and whip it out and pound it)
cuz i cant beat the shit out of the 330xi...
and if i dont hand down a beating on my car at least once i week.. i get so stressed out i might end up getting cancer cuz my body probably cant coop with that...
:sad:

and if i dont hand down a beating on my car at least once i week.. i get so stressed out i might end up getting cancer cuz my body probably cant coop with that...

wtf???

stress causes body immune system to get weaker then your body cant effectively kill the defective cancerous cells then when defective cells amass then you get cancer..

stress causes body immune system to get weaker then your body cant effectively kill the defective cancerous cells then when defective cells amass then you get cancer..

:D you must be a doctor... hence the high stress.

i want 2 cars... 1 good car 1 car just to rape it whenever i need to... (like a prostitute i guess... like when i need it... i just go and whip it out and pound it)
cuz i cant beat the shit out of the 330xi...
Well, an S2000 exactly a winter beater. Pony up $200 and get yourself one of these (my friend's got one in that exact color, never fails him).

py2e: well, he IS Asian, after all...:p

Last edited:
Hey, wow. My friend has one of those too. It's a silver '99 model. So far, it's been pretty reliable to him as well. Very roomy inside, with a nice ride.

Well, an S2000 exactly a winter beater. Pony up $200 and get yourself one of these (my friend's got one in that exact color, never fails him).

i think i meant BMW - daily driver/ winter reliability car to get to class and get my family to work and S2000 weekend driver :wave:

thats aGREAT idea
b/c i figure if i buy that... for $200
and just leave it in my yard and put me on that car as insurance and let my mom insure my other cars... then i save more than $200 to make up for the difference lol...
I figure I can save like $1000 :D

okay i got the car in my hand now...
i'm gonna take pics at my usual place in 2 hours...

Yeah wtf: my viet friend (who is 24 years old) cant sleep over at my house more than once every threee years for fear of serious reprimand....

haha thats so weird, my parents are usualy open about stuff...except when it comes to dating, that i have to just lie about.

but for sleeping over, its really different for my korean friends...if i stay at thier house late its like manditory that i have to sleep over...and my parents dont really care (im chinese), i just gotta let them know and they gotta kno its not a girl's house (haha).

haha thats so weird, my parents are usualy open about stuff...except when it comes to dating, that i have to just lie about.

but for sleeping over, its really different for my korean friends...if i stay at thier house late its like manditory that i have to sleep over...and my parents dont really care (im chinese), i just gotta let them know and they gotta kno its not a girl's house (haha).

hmm dating -_-...
my mom chooses who i can go out with ...
and everytime i go out i have to show her who i went out with on facebook
:glare: :sleep: ...
but then i dont care because i'm too used to playing within the fence...
btw.. no pix yet b/c last night my friend crashed into the curb, lost his oil pan and dumped 5 quarts of engine oil on the ground =\
so i had to rescue his ass ... pix coming today (i'm gonna wash and clay and wax then take them haha):heart:

hmm dating -_-...
my mom chooses who i can go out with ...
and everytime i go out i have to show her who i went out with on facebook
:glare: :sleep: ...
but then i dont care because i'm too used to playing within the fence...
btw.. no pix yet b/c last night my friend crashed into the curb, lost his oil pan and dumped 5 quarts of engine oil on the ground =\
so i had to rescue his ass ... pix coming today (i'm gonna wash and clay and wax then take them haha):heart:
You should really try this thing called "Your own free will" It's awesome! Just sell off the BMW and save up and get your own car and try to proove mommy that you don't need her for everything.