My New BMW 330xi

I've always wondered... Do the turn signals on your 3-series work?

^ That is not why you are being pushed around ;). You are now a BMW driver and therefore automatically are snobby and spoiled. Therefore the general public will hate you.

Good point. Also, make sure when driving, that you pass everyone, even if they are going 30 mph over the speed limit. Speed limits and sensible driving is SOOOO below a BMW driver. And do forget to use your turn signal; in fact go to your car right now and break that little fucker off with your foot. Like you would use it anyway. And please....PLEASE make sure that when you pass, that you come within inches of cutting off the person you just HAD to pass. If you follow all those steps, you will be a BMW driver in America.

Last edited:
Good point. Also, make sure when driving, that you pass everyone, even if they are going 30 mph over the speed limit. Speed limits and sensible driving is SOOOO below a BMW driver. And do forget to use your turn signal; in fact go to your car right now and break that little fucker off with your foot. Like you would use it anyway. And please....PLEASE make sure that when you pass, that you come within inches of cutting off the person you just HAD to pass. If you follow all those steps, you will be a BMW driver in America.

hmm...
i drive much more civilized now...
before i was right off tokyo drift ...
lol...
i cant wait until i get my weekender...
:p
cars that im considering

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
High milage S2000
I dunno what other rwd cars that can handle brutal beatings and rapings...

Last edited:
^ That is not why you are being pushed around ;). You are now a BMW driver and therefore automatically are snobby and spoiled. Therefore the general public will hate you.

Now theres a good explination. I always did wonder why people seemed to cut me off a lot more often when I had a BMW. I figured they thought I had money so I'd end up paying for the repairs anyway if I smacked into them. Now for the last few months I've been driving a minivan (gosh I hate the thing) but at least no one other than riced out Hondas manage to cut me off all the time.

Something tells me I'm going to get cut off again once I deside which model and buy a Porsche. lol. I guess it comes with the territory. (Am leaning toward the Boxster though, even if people think it's rather gay, lol. Debating if I should get a proper manual or Tiptronic though.)

those yellow American Parking lights are uglier every time I see them on any car available here, change them! :D

Nice, at least its a stick. Still, I'd be a bit annoyed at the loss of the Z.

nah i dont care about the z... lol
b/c the bmw rides so well and handles 80% of a stock z...
and it has backseats and all the extra comfort features...
but then im just waiting for a stripped out weekend racer in the spring so...
patience is virtue, sacrifice is key
;)

cars that im considering

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
High milage S2000
I dunno what other rwd cars that can handle brutal beatings and rapings...

Isn't the VR-4 awd?

yeah i know... but its a cool car lol...
twin turbo for speed and awd for traction and handling... = :heart:

the 3kgt is a pig, if you want something to handle being beaten on, look for something a little less "advanced" aka things break on 3kgt's.

maybe a 240, or a 300zx, or a fd rx7 if you are willing to sacrifice on the reliability, all of which will probably be cheaper and have more potential than a s2000 or 3kgt

Nice ride, Izari...good to see a BMW with a proper stick. I would stay away from the 3000GT though; they're heavy and handle like the suspension is made from tofu. Definitely try it and flog it before you buy it.

Damn, Pat beat me to it. The RX's reliability can be fixed with better apex seals and better cooling; not a big deal if you're going to be tuning the car anyway. Pretty wild handling though. The S2000 is an awesome car, the 240 with a SR20DET swap can be pretty good, the 300 is kinda heavy, but fast in a straight line, etc...

Damn, Pat beat me to it. The RX's reliability can be fixed with better apex seals and better cooling; not a big deal if you're going to be tuning the car anyway. Pretty wild handling though. The S2000 is an awesome car, the 240 with a SR20DET swap can be pretty good, the 300 is kinda heavy, but fast in a straight line, etc...

the sr20 is a waste of money, KA FTW

a 300 is like a cheaper version of a supra in my opinion, does nothing good but makes a lot of power and looks pretty

the 3kgt is a pig, if you want something to handle being beaten on, look for something a little less "advanced" aka things break on 3kgt's.

maybe a 240, or a 300zx, or a fd rx7 if you are willing to sacrifice on the reliability, all of which will probably be cheaper and have more potential than a s2000 or 3kgt

Proly settle with s2000 then lol...
all the previous gen cars like 240, zx, rx requires too much work...
s2000 even high milage is honda reliability and can be flogged immediately after i sign the papers lol
:p

the sr20 is a waste of money, KA FTW

a 300 is like a cheaper version of a supra in my opinion, does nothing good but makes a lot of power and looks pretty

how is SR20DET waste of money...
i hope u r joking lol