My New BMW 330xi

Good point. Also, make sure when driving, that you pass everyone, even if they are going 30 mph over the speed limit. Speed limits and sensible driving is SOOOO below a BMW driver. And do forget to use your turn signal; in fact go to your car right now and break that little fucker off with your foot. Like you would use it anyway. And please....PLEASE make sure that when you pass, that you come within inches of cutting off the person you just HAD to pass. If you follow all those steps, you will be a BMW driver in America.

thats how i drive in my BMW ahha

Last edited:
do you know anything about the differences? for 2500 bucks would you rather have; 350 whp on the ka, or a stock sr20, like 190 at the wheels

Last edited:
do you know anything about the differences? for 2500 bucks would you rather have; 350 whp on the ka, or a stock sr20, like 190 at the wheels

it cost more than 2500 bucks to build that crappy KA block to 350whp and beable to sustain it...... or at least to the best of my knowledge...
the thing about sr20 is ... its boosted and it can handle alot of power on stock internals...
so a turbo boost controller, some basic mods it should get 250whp easy...
and for what i need (auto-x, light spirited runs, mainly just as a car to do donuts publicly) thats more than enough to not get me in trouble lol
i still digging the s2000:p :heart:

Last edited:
Just wondering how big of a consumerist and mummy's boy you actually are. Parents have bought you a lovely BMW, and now you want a "weekend car", since the BMW is so dull and boring... Since when is a BMW, boring? :blink: And if all you want is something to thrash and have fun with, the Honda S2000 is fine as a single car, you're not a 35-year-old businessman.

Just wondering how big of a consumerist and mummy's boy you actually are. Parents have bought you a lovely BMW, and now you want a "weekend car", since the BMW is so dull and boring... Since when is a BMW, boring? :blink: And if all you want is something to thrash and have fun with, the Honda S2000 is fine as a single car, you're not a 35-year-old businessman.

i think it'd be cool to have 2 cars ...
1 car to be civil and everyday
1 car to be thrashed when stress level gets too high to bring a smile back on my face

I see your point perfectly well, but a BMW isn't exactly boring, they're pretty exciting cars, especially with a 3-litre I6 and a 6-speed gearbox. But if there's more excitement you want, it comes in a car called the Subaru WRX STi. No need for two cars if you have one of those.

I see your point perfectly well, but a BMW isn't exactly boring, they're pretty exciting cars, especially with a 3-litre I6 and a 6-speed gearbox. But if there's more excitement you want, it comes in a car called the Subaru WRX STi. No need for two cars if you have one of those.

330xi is good and luxurious, can carry people comfortably...
s2000 is fast, stiff, fun... but cant carry ppl nor is it comfortable
sti is fast and fun but isnt luxurious nor comfortable...
having 2 cars have more benefits than bad...
its just money... working a couple hours more i'll be set lol
and its a great for friends and family ^^

Grats on the car!

As for chinese parents, you have to train your parents to lengthen their leash on you. I just started going against their wishes at an early age. They didn't really budge at the beginning, but as I kept doing it, I had more and more freedom, it's awesome.

I kno exactly wot u mean about Chinese parents, now I get to drive my dads E46 318i.

Anyways, congrats on that 330Xi, ive seen some in the US but i dont think they sell Xi's here in Aus, any more details about it? (the package etc) i see u got the Business CD (i think that plays MP3s but can u confirm?), but cant tell if its Executive or Sport coz the bumpers look completely different to the Sport (baby M3 look) or the Executive (very sutle, almost like lack-of-bumpers, which is on my dads 318i) kits they have in Aus...

I kno exactly wot u mean about Chinese parents, now I get to drive my dads E46 318i.

Anyways, congrats on that 330Xi, ive seen some in the US but i dont think they sell Xi's here in Aus, any more details about it? (the package etc) i see u got the Business CD (i think that plays MP3s but can u confirm?), but cant tell if its Executive or Sport coz the bumpers look completely different to the Sport (baby M3 look) or the Executive (very sutle, almost like lack-of-bumpers, which is on my dads 318i) kits they have in Aus...

it has the aero package...
fully loaded with no navi
=\
e46 us arent mp3 cd players

Aero? interesting, does it have a CD stacker? i was always under the impression that my dad had to sacrifice the 6CD stacker in favor of the onboard computer+TV which only lets u load 1 CD, does navi option cost a lot more over there? they quoted $4000AUS here for nav, which incidentally bundled the "DVD package" as well to make it a more attractive option since the nav discs are DVDs, then again its BMW which in Hammond's words "still hasnt completely forgotten the art-of-ripping-you-off" to some extent...

Aero? interesting, does it have a CD stacker? i was always under the impression that my dad had to sacrifice the 6CD stacker in favor of the onboard computer+TV which only lets u load 1 CD, does navi option cost a lot more over there? they quoted $4000AUS here for nav, which incidentally bundled the "DVD package" as well to make it a more attractive option since the nav discs are DVDs, then again its BMW which in Hammond's words "still hasnt completely forgotten the art-of-ripping-you-off" to some extent...

from what i heard ... BMW navi sux
Aftermarket is better
The bumper is aero bumper has a bigger front air dam..

just what I was thinking....I would do backflips when my parents bought me a car.....I had to actually work for it, pay everything now....perhaps this is why I am happy with a small car....it?s actually MINE, I worked & payed for it -good feeling.

it cost more than 2500 bucks to build that crappy KA block to 350whp and beable to sustain it...... or at least to the best of my knowledge...
the thing about sr20 is ... its boosted and it can handle alot of power on stock internals...
so a turbo boost controller, some basic mods it should get 250whp easy...
and for what i need (auto-x, light spirited runs, mainly just as a car to do donuts publicly) thats more than enough to not get me in trouble lol
i still digging the s2000:p :heart:

dude do a little research, stock ka can handle 350, with pistons, your up to 400. you could probably get pistons with that amount too.

dude do a little research, stock ka can handle 350, with pistons, your up to 400. you could probably get pistons with that amount too.

what does that mean... you have to pay for labor or are you doing engine overhaul yourself?
paying for labor + buying parts 2500 def isnt enough...

I imagine the intervention went something like this:
"You may be upset, but this is for your own good.......so do you want the black one or would you prefer the silver one?"

Your parents punished you by buying you a car! Give them a hug.....NOW!

^haha... i live in the 2nd richest county in the US and all the kids that go to my school are supper rich! It's the only school i know of where the students drive nicer cars than the teachers. (sad to say im not one of the rich kids:sad: )

I remember last year one kid drove a Bently Continental GT for a couple weeks.... :barf:

^haha... i live in the 2nd richest county in the US and all the kids that go to my school are supper rich! It's the only school i know of where the students drive nicer cars than the teachers. (sad to say im not one of the rich kids:sad: )

I remember last year one kid drove a Bently Continental GT for a couple weeks.... :barf:

damn ... rich kids suck!
:blowup:

fully loaded with every option incl. sport pack
basically steering wheel controls, power seats, leather, harman kardon audio, sunroof, front lip, heated seats, etc...
titanium silver = color
3.0L 225HP?
5 speed manual...
my mom knows that no way i'll drive a car except her beat ass accord in an auto consistently :sleep:

5 spd man? weird.... im sure 530i, 330i and 130i comes with 6spd man as std option