My new daily driver

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
99' Infiniti Q45t, 89 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo
Just picked it up. 99' infiniti Q45t. Black on black. Kind of a wierd car for a 20 year old to have, but I love it. It's going to be a huge change from my 88' Volvo 740 GLE Wagon.

New pics! Just finished washing it.

PT Cruiser is not ours! It's a rental for our guest. You can also see a little bit of my Mitsu Mirage Turbo in the garage.

Comments always welcome!

Last edited:

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
Nice car, dude. That's a brilliant looker with that color and tint. If you get the chance, a car like that would look great bippu-style.
For those that don't know, bippu-style is a yakuza-inspired style, where the bosses would take big japanese sedans and put huge rims, low profile tires, body kits and lowering kits on the cars. Done correctly, the style is badass.
Visit junction produce.

Sony

Car(s)
159 ti
Sweet, it really looks great and it must be incredibly comfy. White blinkers would suit it.

And do post some interior pics

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
I think that's a
Nissan Maxima QX here. Nice looking one you've got there. If you were 20 year iold here in one of those you'd have the Police always pulling you up checking you have not stolen it as it is so out of the expected.

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
The Q45 was always a good but underrated car.

Swing by the dealership sometime with it.

What did you do with the Volvo? Was it a manual?
Nah, the Volvo was auto, and I just traded it in when I got the car.

I wanted to stop by the dealership before but I did'nt like the idea of showing up in my beater wagon, now I will. What are the times you will be there? And more impotantly I don't have your name. Haha.

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
Nah, the Volvo was auto, and I just traded it in when I got the car.

I wanted to stop by the dealership before but I did'nt like the idea of showing up in my beater wagon, now I will. What are the times you will be there? And more impotantly I don't have your name. Haha.
Ahh yeah you might get funny looks in the beater wagon but probably not.

I am there Monday from 8:30 to 6:00, Tuesday from 8:30 to 7:00, off on on Wednesday, then Thursday-Saturday open to close.

Just ask for Brandon.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Nice car, dude. That's a brilliant looker with that color and tint. If you get the chance, a car like that would look great bippu-style.
For those that don't know, bippu-style is a yakuza-inspired style, where the bosses would take big japanese sedans and put huge rims, low profile tires, body kits and lowering kits on the cars. Done correctly, the style is badass.
Visit junction produce.
I have to agree. :O

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
How much did you get it for? And is this the model year that didn't get the 4.5L?

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
Recently replaced the front end with new stuff. New hood, bumper, lights ($1,000 a piece, no I am not joking), Jap Cima grill, Cima hood ornament and 9000k D2S bulbs. Replaced the winshield and fixed the rust on the top. I also added some Junction Produce neck pads. I am trying to find the right wheels. I have a few I want. Just don't feel like ordering them right now. I want to finish my Mirage. Also waiting to purchase some Insurance coilovers.

Pics:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Nice cruiser, the big Japanese are cars are great!

C3Vette

Wow, that's one classy looking car. Never heard of that model, but i have to admit that it looks damn good.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
Wow, that's really nice. What kind of mileage does it have?

British_Rover

Car(s)
2005 Gr Cherokee, dealer demo
Ahh yeah you might get funny looks in the beater wagon but probably not.

I am there Monday from 8:30 to 6:00, Tuesday from 8:30 to 7:00, off on on Wednesday, then Thursday-Saturday open to close.

Just ask for Brandon.
Ah just saw this pop up in my searched thread list.

I moved over to the Volvo Saab dealership in Simsbury and I am off on Tuesdays now not Wednesdays.

C53A_4G63T

Car(s)
Ah just saw this pop up in my searched thread list.

I moved over to the Volvo Saab dealership in Simsbury and I am off on Tuesdays now not Wednesdays.
When did you move over? My father recently purchased an 06 LR3 from FVLR. Maybe you sold it to him?